NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams with a lovely bar down and Caps cut the lead to 2

Caps with a plus 57 in goal differential. Head and shoulders above anyone else. The Ducks (-6) are the only team with a negative number who are in the playoffs and the Habs (+3) are the only team on the plus side that are not in. I think this tells you the importance of a total team game.

Bam! Burokavsky with a huge goal

Great 3rd period just too little too late...

Caps had to get to double digit loses at some point

Caps had to get to double digit loses at some point

Welcome to the club. I think the Avs were waiting since the end of the first month. I blame it on the crappy jerseys they are wearing these days. They still think they are in practice.

Caps with a plus 57 in goal differential. Head and shoulders above anyone else. The Ducks (-6) are the only team with a negative number who are in the playoffs and the Habs (+3) are the only team on the plus side that are not in. I think this tells you the importance of a total team game.
Trotz instilled a defense first mentality and being accountable for your D zone first and it has paid off huge. Having the best goalie in the league also helps a lot haha

Trotz instilled a defense first mentality and being accountable for your D zone first and it has paid off huge. Having the best goalie in the league also helps a lot haha

When did you guys get Varlamov back?

I would love to see what Yakupov could do on a different team. It's almost time to call him a bust.

Went to the CBJ Anaheim game on Thursday, heck of a game. I can't stand watching hockey on TV (not a huge fan of the sport in general), but man is it a great sport to watch live.

BJ's with another win. Making Dan mad but I love seeing them win. Fighting back to .500 seems possible! Haha

BJ's with another win. Making Dan mad but I love seeing them win. Fighting back to .500 seems possible! Haha

BJs? Ugh. Don't do that to us.

I just don't see the point of winning 55 games into the season when you suck for the first 50. Welcome to every single year and why we can't Edmonton our way to the top.

Ducks with the big SO win over the Hawks. Andersen is playing well again, I like it.

I would love to see what Yakupov could do on a different team. It's almost time to call him a bust.

I really wish they'd play him more with McDavid, mostly just to pump up his trade value.

I think Eakins really did a number on him, but I also don't think he really should've been a first overall.

I really wish they'd play him more with McDavid, mostly just to pump up his trade value.

I think Eakins really did a number on him, but I also don't think he really should've been a first overall.

He will have almost no trade value. I have also had the same thoughts for the past few years about him at the deadline and he hasn't moved yet. Who knows maybe this will be the year.

Wheeler with the ugliest shootout goal I have seen.

Going to the Avs@Sabres game today. Real early game time of 12:30PM EST. Scrap will have to get up early to watch his Avs.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Going to the Avs@Sabres game today. Real early game time of 12:30PM EST. Scrap will have to get up early to watch his Avs.

Enjoy the game buddy.

Yeo finally out in MN. Watching his presser after the game was painful.

Not NHL related specifically, but I'm in Colorado right now bringing hockey back to its roots
6ce9235a6de8ef9240497733cd984b5a.jpg
a7cd2a57fb217314b206348218eaf624.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So awesome!

2-0 Sabres and Varlamov pulled already. Eichel with a beauty and Kane with a knuckle puck goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back