NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-0 Sabres end of the 1st but the Avs actually controlled play most of the period.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

How fitting. Your Sabers are kicking the crap out of my Avs. I'm getting the updates while on this stupid treadmill. Not happy about either situation.

And we're on the board.

How fitting. Your Sabers are kicking the crap out of my Avs. I'm getting the updates while on this stupid treadmill. Not happy about either situation.
Score only...but that's what matters I guess :)

Gotta love lookin good while loosing.
Avs definitely look the better team. Their puck possession is really good.

Avs had a 4 minute PP, 2 minutes at 5-3. Could have got back in the game and they did nothing.

Avs had a 4 minute PP, 2 minutes at 5-3. Could have got back in the game and they did nothing.

Just awful.

Just awful.
Dude, there is a lot of talent on that team. They looked better 5-on-5 than when they had the power play. Not sure about their D after Johnson and Barrie although Holden isn't bad. Roy pulled Varlamov too quickly. Watch Eichel's goal if you get a chance.

Dude, there is a lot of talent on that team. They looked better 5-on-5 than when they had the power play. Not sure about their D after Johnson and Barrie although Holden isn't bad. Roy pulled Varlamov too quickly. Watch Eichel's goal if you get a chance.

I know about the talent. I call them Edmonton light.

Flood gates have opened up in Boston. Wings with 3 in the period and the B's get one as well.

Flood gates have opened up in Boston. Wings with 3 in the period and the B's get one as well.

In Detroit actually. Now tied at 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is watching the Bolts Blues game Edmondson us getting away with Murder, repeated dirty hits not called

NYR vs PHI. 5 minutes in and there's been two fights and both teams have 3 guys in the box. Not a fan of either team but maybe they'll just beat each other up ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will never understand why teams don't pull their goalies late in the game when they get the man advantage and they are down. 6-4 is a pretty good situation.

Good lord these refs in the LIghtning game. Refs get the call right on the ice and then blow it on the replay. Terrible.

Ducks play the Flames Monday, with Hiller getting the start for the Flames hope the Ducks roll em

Moose tell me Scrap has a sweet new avi

Moose tell me Scrap has a sweet new avi
He should, but it's like your bet, he needs a pic in Sabres gear and I have control over his comment above his avatar so I'll have to be clever :)

He should, but it's like your bet, he needs a pic in Sabres gear and I have control over his comment above his avatar so I'll have to be clever :)

Haha that's awesome. Looking forward to it already

I really like those Oiler jerseys with the orange

Haha that's awesome. Looking forward to it already

There is a store by the gym. The Sabers gear isn't so bad it's the fact that I'm taking a selfie that is the true humiliation. Ugh. This sucks.

I really like those Oiler jerseys with the orange

Are you new to this thread? You are not allowed to like anything about the oilers.

Are you new to this thread? You are not allowed to like anything about the oilers.
Oilers are not a threat if I want to like their jerseys I will haha

Oilers are not a threat if I want to like their jerseys I will haha

I guess it makes sense. Your two little bash bro's will go 1&2 to the Oilers in 2032. Unfortunately they will never win a cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back