Project X HZRDUS Shaft Thread

I've got the yellow 63g 6.5 in my xr 16 pro and man I'm driving the ball further with more accuracy than ever! Such stable shaft. Excited to game it all year. There is one other shaft I'm hitting a bit further but with wider dispersion. If I had to quit tinkering now I'd stick with the yellow!

I've got the yellow 63g 6.5 in my xr 16 pro and man I'm driving the ball further with more accuracy than ever! Such stable shaft. Excited to game it all year. There is one other shaft I'm hitting a bit further but with wider dispersion. If I had to quit tinkering now I'd stick with the yellow!

The accuracy I got with the black was remarkable. It handily outperformed everything else in that regard.

I've gotta find this shaft to test out. It's blowing up everywhere!

Having Don Brown from PX on the latest Industry Uncut show opened the door for some interesting conversation about the design of Black/Yellow/Red.

Did it change anyone's opinion about what they may be targeting this year? It certainly makes me more eager to spend time with the yellow over the black, as I believe I have a pretty smooth transition.

Having Don Brown from PX on the latest Industry Uncut show opened the door for some interesting conversation about the design of Black/Yellow/Red.

Did it change anyone's opinion about what they may be targeting this year? It certainly makes me more eager to spend time with the yellow over the black, as I believe I have a pretty smooth transition.
I think the yellow is right up my alley. I tried the another low spin / low launch shaft and didn't enjoy it at all. But after reading up a little on these they really sound like something I could benefit from.

I am really excited about the red and feel like that would fit me the best out of the 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk dude your swing is pretty jerky at the top lmao. I'm finding really good success with the yellow as well, but I wouldn't call my swing smooth

I talked with Don about the hzrdous shafts and gave him some info about my swing and asked his recommendation. He came back with the black shaft for me, but I am still intrigued by the yellow and after the interview the red has my Interes for hybrids and maybe my FW and possibly a test run in driver.

I talked with Don about the hzrdous shafts and gave him some info about my swing and asked his recommendation. He came back with the black shaft for me, but I am still intrigued by the yellow and after the interview the red has my Interes for hybrids and maybe my FW and possibly a test run in driver.

A quick FYI, I'll be talking about and answering HZRDUS questions tomorrow on @projectxgolf Periscope feed at 9:30. If you have any questions you want answered live or if you just want to follow along to see if you learn something new check it out.

DB

PS- That's 9:30 San Diego time.

They intrigue me like crazy but I don't know that I could game them. The red is probably my best shot at making one work. I'm a low spin player already IMO and don't need a shaft making it any lower

i guess it made me intrigued to try the red. based on what i've heard i was pretty sure neither the black nor the yellow would work for me. but the red sounded good for me when he mentioned it is for people who need help with launch and increased spin.

A quick FYI, I'll be talking about and answering HZRDUS questions tomorrow on @projectxgolf Periscope feed at 9:30. If you have any questions you want answered live or if you just want to follow along to see if you learn something new check it out.

DB

PS- That's 9:30 San Diego time.

of course i will be following along, may have to rack the brain to see if I have any questions.

Nice Don. After listening to the podcast I went from no interest in a new driver shaft to which HZRDUS shaft do I want to buy.

I'm really intrigued by the yellow, and happy to hear that they have HZRDUS available at the fitting I'm going to in 2 weeks.

I'll have a HZDRUS Black paired with the J715 in RTJ should anyone want to get a few swings.

Gosh I wish I would have seen this before. Didn't even realize you had the black shaft! Doh!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The black arrived today and at first I could not hit it at all. I kept getting extremely low line drives that went know where. Then I realized that the Taylormade Adaptor on the shaft is right handed so as a leftie Higher is actually Lower. Once I got that figures out my first cut was a 275 yard carry right down the middle (using my Gc2 launch monitor).

I just love the looks of the shaft and the feel now that I got the loft figured out.
8a91217a57285444557c19ed7928704a.jpg

6b28bd8bab56f4da2316fbfe9b3056ad.jpg

57465dcbab4529be8866f772fe7cc68b.jpg

I want a yellow, after the radio show and the details it sounds like a great fit for me.

I'm betting when the red makes it out in the world it ends up in my gamer. I'm a HZRDUS believer.

It has been determined that the yellow 6.5 should stay in my bag. It's long and it goes where I aim it!

I'm trying to not pay attention to this shaft but yeah....my curiosity is piqued. I'm definitely interested in learning more about the HZRDUS red once it comes out!

It has been determined that the yellow 6.5 should stay in my bag. It's long and it goes where I aim it!
Double YES! Hzrdus Black is the most point and shoot shaft I've ever used, granted it was just on a monitor so far.

Is the bay the best place to get these?

Double YES! Hzrdus Black is the most point and shoot shaft I've ever used, granted it was just on a monitor so far.
What I love the most is the "stability." There is no point in the shaft that loads more than another. It feels like the bend profile is so constant from butt to tip, providing awesome feedback of where the head is at all times

Back