THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

No, seriously I hate everything about Maryland. I don't think I've ever met anyone from that horrible state that I like. Worst drivers in the entire country.

True story... At lunch with a co-worker and her friend. Her friend said she married and moved from Virginia to Maryland. I asked, "Why the heck did you move to MD?" Her response was that her father said exactly the same thing.
Guess that makes the captain's picks a little easier

This unholy Union is so wrong. Being a Virginian I would never unite with anything or anyone from Maryland.

I am a native Virginian, one might say that I united with a Turtle and I have had and continue to have a rather nice life. I will admit that while I reside in Maryland, my heart remains in Virginia. But that's my home, everyone has an attachment to home.

Bubba. ...is that you?

This unholy Union is so wrong. Being a Virginian I would never unite with anything or anyone from Maryland.
Wow not needed. If you want to be close minded to an area and the people of the area that is your own choice.

This will be one heck of an event and sure does not need your "approval" of how the teams are made up.

By the way some of the best people I know are from Maryland.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No, seriously I hate everything about Maryland. I don't think I've ever met anyone from that horrible state that I like. Worst drivers in the entire country.

True story... At lunch with a co-worker and her friend. Her friend said she married and moved from Virginia to Maryland. I asked, "Why the heck did you move to MD?" Her response was that her father said exactly the same thing.

fortunately for the rest of us who are interested in this event we have friendships on both sides of the MD/VA border and consider many on both sides like family. I'm excited for the chance to rep DMV if the captain wants me and if not I'll still support the team as well as the good guys in the Carolinas because win, lose or draw this event and THP is about binding with those of similar love for the game and this awesome community.

I'm not even sure what to say. But as Captain of the DC/MD/VA team. I'll be sure to look towards other from the region to fill the final 3 spots. I certainly don't want this attitude, or mentality to fight the fight against the Boys from the Carolina's.

I'm not even sure what to say. But as Captain of the DC/MD/VA team. I'll be sure to look towards other from the region to fill the final 3 spots. I certainly don't want this attitude, or mentality to fight the fight against the Boys from the Carolina's.

Nonetheless I'll still root for the Sic Semper Tyrannis guys to win.

I'm sure they appreciate that. But I will say that this team is a unified effort. Cohesion is a big part of all it. From those in the event to all that support if from the regions and beyond.

I certainly hope one day you find a way to get beyond this ignorant way of thinking. It's part of what really plagues this nation. And to see it here on THP is disturbing.

None the less the 5 states that are making plans to settle the score on the links, and enjoy the dinner and drinks from both sides will keep what makes THP the best place on the web. Camaraderie at its finest.

0a15ca79b13eeea41c063000853c2944.jpg

a97f463c384ab4fc2f80a1f0fdf8e16d.jpg

5665c287501b2f08e8a34c693ee4a94b.jpg

Those are great looking! Nicely done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang!!! Nice hat! That looks goooooood.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I'm sure they appreciate that. But I will say that this team is a unified effort. Cohesion is a big part of all it. From those in the event to all that support if from the regions and beyond.

I certainly hope one day you find a way to get beyond this ignorant way of thinking. It's part of what really plagues this nation. And to see it here on THP is disturbing.

None the less the 5 states that are making plans to settle the score on the links, and enjoy the dinner and drinks from both sides will keep what makes THP the best place on the web. Camaraderie at its finest.

Thanks for your reply. Nonetheless (one word) I won't waiver nor will I fill out a meaningless application to play a round of golf.

Thanks for your reply. Nonetheless (one word) I won't waiver nor will I fill out a meaningless application to play a round of golf.

Aren't you just a ray of sunshine?

Meaningless Application?
Well here is the good news.
The event will be full on Monday.
And its for Albatross Club Members only.

How about we focus this thread on the fun that the guys will be having, since its something you are not interested in. The good news is there are millions of other posts on THP that might be of more interest to you.

I'm a fan of those hats! Looking forward to filling in the team.

Looks like you guys are having more fun than the Ohio v Michigan thread today!

I'm a fan of those hats! Looking forward to filling in the team.

I hope to have one on my big ole noggin. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meaningless Application?
The event will be full on Monday.

How about we focus this thread on the fun that the guys will be having, since its something you are not interested in. The good news is there are millions of other posts on THP that might be of more interest to you.

I commend you for even putting up with this guy.

I commend you for even putting up with this guy.

Everybody has the right to their opinion, I just find that sometimes tact is lost.
The good news as mentioned is that we have millions of posts and since someone is hanging out and posting on THP, hopefully they can find some of interest to them, instead of focusing on the negative and trying to bring down the people that are going to be having a fantastic time.

Meaningless Application?
The event will be full on Monday. You dont live in any of the regions.

Actually I do live in the Carolina region. I'm sure the guys will have a great deal of fun as that's what THP is all about. Maybe even take the p$ss out of me at the same time, which I don't mind at all.

That said, I feel it's over and above to make paid Albatross members (2 years running) justify their eligibility for THP sponsored events.

Hats look awesome! I can't wait for Monday and hope my name is called for the Carolinas!

The hats look great. The Carolinas getting gray?

Back