THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

I always knew you enjoyed rooting for looser teams Mike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So that southern air HAS had a negative effect you!

Good luck buddy, I hope you play well as you lose!

It should be a lot of fun either way!!

811cebaa-ef04-4ab6-aa72-d8d95d74a2fd_zpsxhvnrf4k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

How's this for a logo, just a first attempt. That's the star spangled banner on top by the way.

Like it! Very cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Captains picks are fast approaching. I see some guys pushing hard. I have been tied up in certification classes testing all week but I have been watching. The list is rounding into form.

Who all is confident about their chances to be a captains pick?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Confident...not really. But hopeful. The work I've put in will pay off in the long run.

Im just glad I dont have to decide.

Here's a question that has been asked before but now that we are deeper into it wondering how everyone feels.

How do you react if you are not a captains pick? Honestly would you be upset/mad/supportive I will be curious where you guys go with this ;)

I'd like to think it's a good problem. No scraping the bottom of the barrel for either captain. Plenty of quality golfers to select from!

Agree, Deuce. As much as I'd like to be a shoe-in, I'd rather the desire be strong from a large group. It will ensure that the best teams tee it up this summer.

Here's a question that has been asked before but not that we are deeper into it wondering how everyone feels.

How do you react if you are not a captains pick? Honestly would you be upset/mad/supportive I will be curious where you guys go with this ;)

I'll be a little disappointed, but as I've said this has really gotten me more focused on my game and being a part of THP. I'll still be in the thread and throw my support to the eventual victorious DMV Team.

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Here's a question that has been asked before but not that we are deeper into it wondering how everyone feels.

If I'm not chosen, I won't be mad about it. Disappointed? Sure. But certainly not angry. I didn't join THP to only play in the RR, I joined to talk all things golf and hopefully find some folks to hit the course with. Looks like both of those have been fulfilled, so everything else is gravy.

Edit: either way, I'm cheering for, and supporting, Team Carolinas.

I'll be a little disappointed, but as I've said this has really gotten me more focused on my game and being a part of THP. I'll still be in the thread and throw my support to the eventual victorious Carolinas Team.

Seems you had a typo there. Fixed it.

Man these picks are going to be tough

Yes sir! This is not going to be easy.
Yeah. But there without a doubt couldn't have been two better guys tasked in making these decisions. Knowing both, I have zero doubt the picks will be solid ones and will round out two very competitive teams.

As to Lightingbolts question about confidence in being a pick. I felt confident when the region was announced that I would show that my level of commitment on the forum and social media and to bettering my game, would put me in consideration. And with the large number of guys vying for spots, I feel I have done everything I can and will let the process play out and look forward to seeing the completed roster.

As as for hats, just money!! I would proudly wear that all year, not just at the event if chosen.

Mad or upset....no, disappointed yes, but just because it will be an awesome event. But I would be very supportive of team Carolinas, pushing the guys to get better, trying to get some practice rounds in with the team members, you know, to let them see my swing so they would know what not to do!:act-up:

Here's a question that has been asked before but now that we are deeper into it wondering how everyone feels.

As I previously stated, I would certainly be disappointed but with so many great candidates I wouldn't be angry or upset with THP or Kevin. This is a very difficult task and I hope I've made it more so! Either way, I will support his decision and support the team regardless of the selections.

I will be devastated if you don't pick me.

My dissappointment stems from knowing there are more than 3 guys that have stepped up and shown me that they are in it for all the right reasons. Yet somehow I will pick 3, and the guys I don't select will be disappointed. It's really a tough spot to be in. But come Monday the show must go on.

My dissappointment stems from knowing there are more than 3 guys that have stepped up and shown me that they are in it for all the right reasons. Yet somehow I will pick 3, and the guys I don't select will be disappointed. It's really a tough spot to be in. But come Monday the show must go on.

And this is why we do random number generator most of the time.
But even then, its painful for me.

I will be devastated if you don't pick me.
Haha I'll will he devastated as well if I don't get picked for any of the RR events as well
You have commitment issues announce your removal from ohio

I will renounce my co residence... until we get a RR LOL

Back