2016 Honda Classic

It happens to the best of 'em!
WOW!!! That was bad!

Mickelson did something not quite that bad, but considering Phil's short game, it wasn't good. He was putting from just short of the green in 2 on a par 5 and smacked it into the rough past the green and had to get his wedge. Putter/wedge/putter from just a couple feet short of the green.

Overshoot, flub, hole out. Sounds good to me.

Serg had a silly 2nd shot as well. How in the world do you do that with a fairway wood?

Serg had a silly 2nd shot as well. How in the world do you do that with a fairway wood?

trust me, if you play in enough trees, you'll figure it out pretty quickly. haha

20+mph gusts out there today. Good luck with the Bear Trap boys!

palm trees love to eat golf balls.

Padraig's ball is stuck up in a palm tree! Haha! That would suck!

But he can't find it because he can't understand the woman trying to tell him where it's at. haha

Is it just me or does Rickie seem to choke down a lot or are his irons a little bit longer by design? I feel like I see the butt of the club a lot when he's playing.

Is it just me or does Rickie seem to choke down a lot or are his irons a little bit longer by design? I feel like I see the butt of the club a lot when he's playing.

I've noticed that with him in the past. I can't remember if it was him or not but I do remember a tour pro that always choked down, never used the full length. I found that odd.

I dont mind Rickie's hightops. But please cover them up with some pants.

Reminds me of my wardrobe in the early 80's
Spoiler
HA6331000.jpg

I've noticed that with him in the past. I can't remember if it was him or not but I do remember a tour pro that always choked down, never used the full length. I found that odd.

Anthony Kim was the same way. Said that's how he learned growing up so just kept doing it.

I think Rickie prefers that over trying to swing 95% when he is in between clubs.

Every time I see this tournament I hate that I had to back out of the Bstone championship that was there. Love watching the pros attack the bear trap

Love seeing Compton in the mix and hope he does well!

Every time I see this tournament I hate that I had to back out of the Bstone championship that was there. Love watching the pros attack the bear trap
That would be a tough reminder.

I just love watching this event because of the rounds I've played there. The entire property is just GOLF GOLF GOLF. I want to go back SO BAD!

What a freaking shot from Rickie right there.

Here comes Rory.

Sergio with an impressive par saving putt on 14. For being a horrible putter, he sure can roll it well at times!

He's heading to the Bear Trap tied for the lead....any guesses how he'll stand leaving it?

Man #15 is a nail biter.

Nice bunker shot by Sergio

Huge ace by Cejka!!!

I noticed it on his driver and woods at WM. Lydia Ko chokes down even more than he does

Not sure if he was on the coverage today but Adam Scott was wearing joggers for today's round. Rickie give him a big thumbs up on twitter for wearing them.

I hope Compton can continue in the top 20. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate Fowlers hightops but love seeing him near the top of the leaderboard.

Back