Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should do that, especially with #TheGauntlet2016 coming up.

You should do that, especially with #TheGauntlet2016 coming up.

Seriously contemplating it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really want the works 7ch. Saw CPO was out yesterday and was real mad. Back in stock today but price went up :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really want the works 7ch. Saw CPO was out yesterday and was real mad. Back in stock today but price went up :/

Always happens.

Shouldn't have gone to demo night tonight. Think I found my perfect set up in a driver.

Shouldn't have gone to demo night tonight. Think I found my perfect set up in a driver.

For how long until you find the next perfect setup??

For how long until you find the next perfect setup??

The search never ends but with the gauntlet coming up I want to get settled in on a bag and stay with that until the gauntlet for sure. So if I do end up making a change it Will have to last all the way up until then.The club ho in me won't stop. Like P Diddy used to say "can't stop, won't stop"!

The search never ends but with the gauntlet coming up I want to get settled in on a bag and stay with that until the gauntlet for sure. So if I do end up making a change it Will have to last all the way up until then.The club ho in me won't stop. Like P Diddy used to say "can't stop, won't stop"!

I hear you. I've gone in the last 30 hours to "I'm sticking with my Apex Pros" to "I'm making there Apex MBs my gamers" to "I need Apex Pro 16s."

I really like the MBs but am a bit self conscience about gaming them. Unfortunately whether I hit Apex, Apex Pro, apex Mb, apex Pro 16 or the crappy demo iron at the range my miss is always a pull and I need to fix that instead of changing my equipment.

Hzrdus Yellow 6.0. Felt so good.

I support this

I was going to text you my flightscope numbers. In XR 16 driver it was perfect

So you bought one already right?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No. They didn't have one in stock. The bright yellow caught my eye walking in the store. I couldn't stop staring at it.

No. They didn't have one in stock. The bright yellow caught my eye walking in the store. I couldn't stop staring at it.

I would have demanded to buy the demo lol

I would have demanded to buy the demo lol

Wasn't even a demo, it belonged to the club salesman/builder. Saw me grinning and said "give it back".

Wasn't even a demo, it belonged to the club salesman/builder. Saw me grinning and said "give it back".

"NO!"

Is what I would have said lol

Whatcha got?

Well I wanted to go to Mainly spend time hitting brands I normally don't have easy access to in BridgeStone and Srixon. I frequent GOLFSMITH for the most part and they don't have any BStone and only carry Cleveland wedges. I can hit all other OEMS just at about any given day. GS only has Cleveland wedges in store and nothing in the Irons or Woods department. And Zero of BStone clubs.

With that said the BStone rep gave me His clubs to try since the demo offering I was trying didn't suit me. j15CB w/ X100 and J715 8.5* with Speeder Evolution X - flex and JGR with Ahina' 60x.

I'll just touch on the drivers:

The J715 I've hit before and have absolutely smashed it in the past but I knew I was missing something that the stock stiff Fubuki never gave me. Still have the head actually. But I have a 9.5* and tried it tonight in 8.5* With that Speeder shaft. Now THAT was hitting bullets. Very consistent. The JGR was right there with the J715. A bit higher pitched at impact and a bit higher launch. BStone rep said the J715 was the way to go for me and I agreed, but man that JGR was fun to hit!

Well, my will to hold out on the #7CH on CPO was overcome by desire to roll this beauty... On it's way to Wisconsin!

Been thinking about the j715 driver and been pondering getting a 10.5

Bridgestone J15 wedges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back