Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious ponder on graphite shafts for my MP-15's Recoils.

I miss my XR Pro irons :(

I am really pondering getting the Taylormade R15

Thinking about purchasing some 2013 Callaway X Forged iron heads to build some clubs.

I'm beginning to think I need to drop the 5I in favor for a 5H. The internet golfer in me says otherwise.

After my first new non-putter club purchase in over a year, I've got the driver itch again, too. Last time I hit the GBB versus the DBD, the DBD gave me a lot better numbers with the Rogue. I was inside, so I don't know if I can really trust the sim the GC2 was hooked up to as far as ball flight. I know with the 815, I didn't get along with the Speeder shaft outdoors, and the numbers in the GBB from the Speeder Evolution sort of back that general idea up. I wish there was a bigger golf store here to really try different combos out to find out what works.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Apex or apex pro with something in the 120/130 gram range 2up and regular length.

Edit: cf16's stiff shafts

HZRDUS anyone?

Yes yellow sounds magical in stiff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My wife is thinking about getting into golf, her mom is starting to play a little this year and she may go to the driving range with me sometimes and play 9 here and there. I'm thinking about getting her a set of irons to practice with, definitely don't want her using mine, I've been looking on the Bay at a few different set. A set of Mashies, Fly-Z XL, or Baffler XL, anyone got any input as to which set would be the easiest to hit for an absolute beginner or another set to look for? I don't want to spend much for something that will collect dust most of the time.

Golf ball order time for my team. Bridgestone is the way, but the question is if the pro-shop at our home course will help us out with ordering through their HS program, or if they even have contact with B'stone area reps (They're all Titleist).

I really really want to try out a Betti Inovai 3.0.

Golf ball order time for my team. Bridgestone is the way, but the question is if the pro-shop at our home course will help us out with ordering through their HS program, or if they even have contact with B'stone area reps (They're all Titleist).
Well because Titleist is obviously the best...

I know you're being facetious but titleist does make a phenomenal golf ball.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
yes the do, I really like the ProV1x, but they don't fit everyone and nowadays there are some other great options without paying the price.

If they weren't so crazy expensive I would probably stick with that ball. Even when I did a Bridgestone fitting the numbers said so.

I actually really like the NXT tour even though everyone seems to hate that ball haha.

One of the balls, yes. The 1x is a good ball.

That said, there are much better options for HS golfers at their swing-speeds.

A 5 hybrid to replace my 5i

I've got the same ponder just not quite sure if I'm ready for what distances I would use it at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 5 hybrid to replace my 5i

Got ya covered. Give me a few days and a box will head your way. I owe you anyhow.

Heavenwood Heavenwood Heavenwood

I actually really like the NXT tour even though everyone seems to hate that ball haha.

I played that last weekend and REALLY liked it. The NXT Tour S

So now that I have my Callaway Musclebacks built and I've hit them in the range I want a new set of Apex Pro 16s. I don't hit the MBs any better or worse than my current Apex Pros so a big part of me says "why bother with MBs???" However I want shiny new clubs as my Pros are pretty beat up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back