Live Update Thread & Contest - UST February Shaft Spectacular

Putter shafts are something I never even considered or paid attention to. This now has me intrigued

I think if you think about it gains in technology can be seen there as well. I am sure twisting and turning of the shaft on a putter occurs no matter how hard you are swinging and contact with the ball.

I'm no engineer, but I learned a little something in physics.

I would absolutely love some recoils. $$$ is the biggest thing keeping me away unfortunately. loved every demo iron I've tried with them.

I think if you think about it gains in technology can be seen there as well. I am sure twisting and turning of the shaft on a putter occurs no matter how hard you are swinging and contact with the ball.

And he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old idol of mine.....
a18e2614067bfdf6ce6cca6db1b7f3d1.jpg

why hasn't ust made the tour spx irod hybo shaft available in non tour spx? that's the best d@mn hybrid shaft ever and more people need access to it.

makes sense. Wonder how the shaft paired with a high moi putter would benefit mis hits

Getting a tour. Fitting will be after lunch.

da079c35abf0ecf7fe68969dd003e6de.jpg

Surprise!!!!
Each guy will be getting a new Callaway XR16 driver head too.

f4f999c2191caf03c1d2026e655af0b7.jpg

This is going to be fun to follow. Going to stay out of this contest because neither of those shafts fit my profile but one THP'er will get to score a sweet shaft I'm sure!!

Can't wait for all the knowledge bombs! Never in my 4years at THP have I learned more about GolfEquipment than in the past few months..

Love the updates and congrats on the new drivers guys!!

Surprise!!!!

Boom!

Congrats guys. Going to be bombers!

Pretty awesome way to start the day, have a brand new custom fit XR 16!

Surprise!!!!

And boom goes the dynamite

And the surprises have only started.

WHAT!!! What a surprise! That head has been very well received so far from what I have seen.

Thats just insane! love it. And there seems to be an awful lot of guests following this thread. Realize that these guys are here and getting all of this for FREE!

I see Apex heads on that table!!! :clapp:

So awesome!
Custom fit XR16!

Surprise surprise Surprise!
I bet there's more in store as well!

Are those Apex heads on the table?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It really does feel way different. I think I want one in a Cleveland 2135 and it would be crazy soft feeling.
And I DEFINITELY want one in my Cure.
I like the sounds of one of those in a cure!
Surprise!!!!
An awesome surprise to kick it off!
And the surprises have only started.
Epic tease right there!! CAn't wait to keep following!

Back