Bridgestone Live Ball Fitting v On Line

Spivey

Reaction score
Handicap
7.6 GHIN
I just returned from a live Bridgestone Golf Ball fitting.

On line, I am a B330RX guy (probably like many others).

My live fitting was with me hitting a demo driver (I forgot my clubs) which was a Cobra F6, stiff shaft.

I hit 5 ProV1 balls, then 5 B330RX balls. Into a net, with the Bridgestone launch monitor and sensor (which was pretty cool - it flashed every time I hit the ball, getting a photo of impact).

Results - My swing speed stayed between 100 and 102 mph. Turns out that I am a B330RXS guy, not the RX.

Anyone else have experience with the live ball fitting? If so, did the on line recommendation match the live fitting rec's?

it's been a few years since I've done a live fitting with them. But when I did I was recommended the RX and that's what I was told during my online fitting too.

The online fitting puts in the RX, the live fitting put me in the RXS as well. I did use a demo club though last year. This year I will have my gamer.

Online I am an RX and my last live fitting which was in April last year had me in RX.

No experience with a live fitting, but would love to do one. Online fit me in to the 330RX

I did the online fitting followed by a live fitting a couple of years ago. At the time I was fit for the B330RX which I liked but also did well with the e6. Since then, I have tried many other balls and did a Titleist fitting last fall and went for now with the info they gave me. Nothing at all wrong with Bridgestone balls.

I've done both. And they both matched and had me fit to the B330RX. A good ball and I'll play them from time to time.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I really want to do an in person. Online it tells me e6 as soon as I put one answer in and never deviates. Not saying it's wrong but I would rather a set of eyes look it over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never tried the live fitting, never had a chance to but online I am fit to the e6. Would really like to go through a live fitting and see what the results are.

online just gave me b330, so i chatted with jeff from b-fit and we narrowed it down to rxs, s or e5. ended up landing on b330-s even though my ss is more properly fit into the rx line. but the need for more driver spin and check around the greens put me in their highest spinning ball. jeff was hilarious.

In person they fit me to the RXS b/c I told them I was playing Chromesoft and I like how it performs around the greens. They did go back and forth between the RX and RXS though. In the end, they thought I'd like the extra spin of the RXS around the greens.

Online, without the dialog, I got fit into the RX.

I think either one will work pretty well for me.

I've tried and of course it was always set up for righties. The online fitting puts me into the B330s but I like the B330 much more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went through a ball fitting at a Demo Day two years ago; and was fit into the B330-RX--based (I believe) on what I told the fitter I liked about my current gamer (at the time, Srixon Z-Star). Since it was a hugely popular demo day, and there were hundreds of people around, it was not the time to hog the fitting area hitting the whole line of Bridgestone balls. I will be going back, and hitting the the regular B330 this upcoming year which fits more in my swing speed (but not necessarily my ideal launch, and that's what I want to see).

I have played around with the web version of the B-Fit, and I'm too much of an internet golfer to not play around with it--which recommends everything from the e6/e7 to the B330/B330RX.

Never did the live fitting. On line I was RXS guy.

Online I come out as B330S, live I came out with a B330RXS but after talking about the performance I wanted we went with B330RX. I like my ball to land and stop in that general area and the fitter felt the RXS might have too much spin.

My online fitting is B330RX. I see a couple of live fittings coming to my town within the next few weeks. I have to get a hold of my buddy to get into the Anthem CC private fitting.

I was fit to B330-RX today and picked up 3 dozen for the year. I hope.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

B330RXS live fitting and online fitting with my specs ( with my clubs, real launch, speed and spin )

I did the live fitting a couple weeks ago and compared the Pro V1x to the B330, these are the results, I find it kinda hard to believe the B330 fits me that much better than the Pro V1x, ss was higher than i thought it would be, distance is about ri ght for my good hits

Pro V1X
Ss- 118
Ball speed 161.4
Launch- 11.3
Back spin- 3710
Side spin- -296
Carry- 271

B330
Ss- 117
Ball speed- 165
Launch- 15.3
Back spin- 2585
Side spin- -515
Carry- 283

https://goo.gl/photos/zssgoCpWH1jis9UdA

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I did the live fitting a couple weeks ago and compared the Pro V1x to the B330, these are the results, I find it kinda hard to believe the B330 fits me that much better than the Pro V1x, ss was higher than i thought it would be, distance is about ri ght for my good hits

Pro V1X
Ss- 118
Ball speed 161.4
Launch- 11.3
Back spin- 3710
Side spin- -296
Carry- 271

B330
Ss- 117
Ball speed- 165
Launch- 15.3
Back spin- 2585
Side spin- -515
Carry- 283

holy crap! 4mph more ball speed, 4* more launch, and 1,200 rpm less spin?! were you swinging better with the b330? those are some SERIOUS differences.

Pro V1X
Ss- 118
Ball speed 161.4
Launch- 11.3
Back spin- 3710
Side spin- -296
Carry- 271

B330
Ss- 117
Ball speed- 165
Launch- 15.3
Back spin- 2585
Side spin- -515
Carry- 283

That's INSANE! Most people would drop $600 on a driver for results half that good!

holy crap! 4mph more ball speed, 4* more launch, and 1,200 rpm less spin?! were you swinging better with the b330? those are some SERIOUS differences.

I hit 5 with each ball, all swings felt pretty similar, that is why I am shocked at the difference between the 2, reviews say that there numbers are pretty true. I was hitting the J815 with a stiff shaft.

Initial live was the 330s, but it spun way too much. Next three live fittings were 330 with the final saying either the same or the RX. I like the RX off the putter but the 330 everywhere else.

Online either puts me in the E7 or the 330.

I put in launch monitor data a came up with the B330 Tour ball. I have played it in the past and it is a great ball. Could be a little more durable. The performance is there for sure. Last year I did a live fitting and it came back with the same result. Really likethe Bridgestone balls.

I'm hoping to do a live fitting this weekend at the Michigan Golf show. Never got one done but feel now that I have the new variety pack, I need to do it justice!

Online fitting reveals B330, S, and Rx are my best choices.

Back