Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

What are some good courses in the Mason, Hamilton, West Chester area? I'd like to try and get a round of golf in with my dad this summer and I have a feeling if I ever want it to happen, I'll have to go to him.

Beckett Ridge in West Chester is pretty good, played there all the time cause it was near work.

Mason has the Nicklaus designed Grizzley, but it has been in crappy shape for a long time.
Hamilton is Walden Ponds which is one of my favorites in the area public wise

I see how it is. Well you have fun then. Haha

Ha ha, Terra and I going. Gonna visit Brock and golf with him and his lady. Terra wants to get out of town. If I'm going anywhere it's gonna at least be warm and golfable.

Roses Run Deal

441-10
PhillyV-6
Robman7-5
Maynard-5
Grins-10
Hickerad-4
Misike-4
Captaincaution-4
Ohio_Striker-4
441's buddy-6

Up to 58

Last edited:
Beckett Ridge in West Chester is pretty good, played there all the time cause it was near work.

Mason has the Nicklaus designed Grizzley, but it has been in crappy shape for a long time.

Brock just suggested us playing there this weekend. What a coincidence.

Brock just suggested us playing there this weekend. What a coincidence.

Its great, always in good shape, nice layout, drains REALLY WELL, long rounds on weekend though and they ALWAYS have outings

I'll put ya down for 4

It will all come down to tomorrow
Cool. Let me know. I'll have a very early start so if it's iffy I may just pass. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that though.

Cool. Let me know. I'll have a very early start so if it's iffy I may just pass. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that though.

I was still getting emails about them being open Sunday. So if nothing else they are optimistic.

I was still getting emails about them being open Sunday. So if nothing else they are optimistic.
I love me some optimism but in this case I need some fact. Haha

If anyone in the Indy area wants to play Sunday, I am looking to get out around 10 or so.

Thanks Capt. We'll see if we can make our schedules work out and I can golf with him. He travels a lot for work so we'll see.

Would seem to make way more sense than excluding a very large % of potential golfers who will read that and say..."ehh forget it. They don't want me there" kinda weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll just leave this here for all of the Tribe fans out there!

170da84f2dbd163f9e97ec1e860f5378.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I really want to go to Boulder on Sunday

I'll just leave this here for all of the Tribe fans out there!

170da84f2dbd163f9e97ec1e860f5378.jpg

Cant wait last year was first time in awhile i didnt go...need to hit up a few for sure

Cant wait last year was first time in awhile i didnt go...need to hit up a few for sure
ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A BRIBE: Let me know when you want to go an my tickets are yours if they are not already being used.

No, not getting my car back till Monday and my paypal debit card is expired. Golfing gods aren't on my side today.

ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A BRIBE: Let me know when you want to go an my tickets are yours if they are not already being used.

Lol at no bribe.

Ill definitely take you up on that. Absolutely love going to games and have been for a really long time

yeah we talked about that a few months back when they posted it, it will die a quick death. What they NEED to do is stop accepting a 5+ hour round (as posted on their site) and have marshalls on the course and get people to play the FREAKING CORRECT TEES

I think defining who can play with a handicap shows how out of touch many courses are with what dictates slow play.

Add me to the group that hopes they find a happy medium. Five hours or more is tough to swallow, and a few 20+ handicaps who play lightning fast golf aren't going to dictate that speed.

I think defining who can play with a handicap shows how out of touch many courses are with what dictates slow play.

Add me to the group that hopes they find a happy medium. Five hours or more is tough to swallow, and a few 20+ handicaps who play lightning fast golf aren't going to dictate that speed.

Totally agreed !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol at no bribe.

Ill definitely take you up on that. Absolutely love going to games and have been for a really long time
I figured a few would get a kick out of that. Most of the time we have pretty good seats. Lower bowl just beyond the dugouts. Gotta fill the seats that are in the camera angles. Haha

Back