THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

The most frustrating round of golf I played in a long time. 51/50 with three penalties (3 balls lost, plugged in the soaking wet fairways and unfindable). 13/14 FIR, pulled the next to last drive 5 yards off the fairway. 37 putts, poopy on that too.

I would bet my life that if I played anywhere else... anywhere dry, I break 100. Alas, I didn't so I didn't. Wow, I'm annoyed. LOL.

Maybe I don't need a driver fitting though next week. PL Blue looks to have won the shootout.

Short game and iron striking lesson next week instead.

Im not working hard on my game, but I am working hard on my posting.

Im not working hard on my game, but I am working hard on my posting.

I would hope so brother! But posting what? Haha

I've got a PM waiting to fly. I guess I could let it rip and just wait till Monday.

81dbde594635c6baa9bbc10a51414cf6.jpg

I've got a PM waiting to fly. I guess I could let it rip and just wait till Monday.
You got those picks all set?

Curious and I'll admit a bit of a skim, but how many hopefuls did you have to choose from?

You got those picks all set?

Curious and I'll admit a bit of a skim, but how many hopefuls did you have to choose from?
14 hopefuls. And a handful of drive byes

Getting out for a round on Sunday. Also hitting the range to get a few swings with the M2 I'm testing to get used to it before then.

14 hopefuls. And a handful of drive byes

I guess my movie quote wasn't quite accurate.

Nice work DMV! Tough job for Cap'n but it's nice to have a lot of interested parties from which he can choose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's going to be long a weekend but I think we'll all survive. Besides that's what scotch is for!

Headed out tomorrow for another tournament round.

I feel confident... even after a not-so-stellar morning at the range today. If I can keep my driver somewhere between the trees on each hole, I'm hoping to break 90. My irons feel better than they have in years.

Got an early start to head to the course and get in some range time and putting green time. Last year at this course, I had a decent stretch of holes that I'm hoping I can capitalize on tomorrow.

Fingers crossed!

Spent about 2 hours at the course today, the majority of it around the practice green. My game wasn't as rusty as I feared, so that's a good thing. Still need some work, but who doesn't?

I have one of those lids also Hmmm it might be on the way to a Team DMV member as we speak...

3d8d9ec77d3ce302074cb7e3c2a896b9.jpg

Just trying to do my part for the winning #TeamDMV

Hey Captain Ron, did you see tha PM? Not sure how I feel about an extension.....

Headed out tomorrow for another tournament round.

I feel confident... even after a not-so-stellar morning at the range today. If I can keep my driver somewhere between the trees on each hole, I'm hoping to break 90. My irons feel better than they have in years.

Got an early start to head to the course and get in some range time and putting green time. Last year at this course, I had a decent stretch of holes that I'm hoping I can capitalize on tomorrow.

Fingers crossed!

Good luck buddy.

Hey Captain Ron, did you see tha PM? Not sure how I feel about an extension.....

You're kidding right? Please say yes, please???

You guys sure troll easy :p

I know I think it will just add some more question marks for me as well there was a pretty large curve ball in that pm. Never know with JB and THP they keep me on my toes that is for sure.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You guys sure troll easy :p

No doubt, but the want is greater than my common sense at the moment. Besides I haven't drank enough scotch yet! But I'm working on it. Had to put my putter down!!!

I know I think it will just add some more question marks for me as well there was a pretty large curve ball in that pm. Never know with JB and THP they keep me on my toes that is for sure.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah well it's cool. Icing the kicker THP style for sure

No doubt, but the want is greater than my common sense at the moment. Besides I haven't drank enough scotch yet! But I'm working on it. Had to put my putter down!!!

One of these days I'll join you for a belt or three!

Back