Live Update Thread & Contest - UST February Shaft Spectacular

Watched the periscope episode. That was very nice. Congratulations guys. A lifetime experience. Glad we got to follow along.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That AC membership seems like a pretty good bargain.

One the biggest understatements of the year haha :thankyou:

Dallas traffic stinks a big one.....rrrrrr

Who would ever want to live here…

Dallas traffic stinks a big one.....rrrrrr

Who would ever want to live here…

b260d1b8342cd0640c779a78cdca67c6.jpg

So I finally get a chance to check out the periscope, JB's line of "Danny doesn't know what any of these shafts do".... man did I ever laugh at that LOL

You guys did a great job today and having to bounce around because of work issues, I just got caught up. Just wow! Big Time with tighter dispersion and longer drives is gonna be huge. Maybe time to establish himself as Spicoli long? Looking forward to what comes next guys.

JM

Was able to follow along and all I have to say is...THP and UST are the BOMB! What a great day for Nate & Shane.

Endless smiles!!!

Holy mother of awesomeness. So much cool stuff. Looks like such an incredible experience!! These are definitely going to be harder to get into here on out. You guys look like you've been having a blast. Happy for you guys!

Finally caught up.

Nate & Shane,
It was fun following along today. Congrats on the fittings, shafts, and swag. Looking forward to hearing more of the knowledge that was dumped on you guys.

Nate,
Only 304? That's kinda meh when you already hit your 3W 285.:D You know I'm just messing with you. Having seen your game a couple of times, I know you're already Mr Consistent. Now you're longer with even tighter dispersion? All I can say is..... wow.

Shane,
I've never had the pleasure of meeting you. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Thank you UST Mamiya and THP for making this happen. Really looking forward to tomorrow.

Great coverage today, one amazing ride for you two, thanks for taking us along with you.

Can't wait to hear how those drivers work tomorrow!

It's true, the Cowboys .....ahh never mind hahahaha

Great time at dinner with THPers and UST.

I'm blown away at this event... #changingthegame is an understatement

Headed home from dinner… Need to catch up on the thread to get some sleep after today. Still can't believe everything that went on. And now we get to play golf tomorrow!

Finally read thru every post - 35 pages worth!!
This event looks fantastic - talk about "Mind Blown"!!

Big Time Nate is just that - 300+ with tighter dispersion could be a buzz saw in competitions, just sayin'.
Shane - I look forward to meeting you - hope your day exceeded expectations!!

Looking forward to more awesomeness tomorrow!!

Wedge proto shafts

cc79a73182467d2410703a57cf69db44.jpg

3W proto shaft

6164b0fdd880870015f0d86d5fb36078.jpg

Hey Nate, thanks for the awesome pics.
Could you ask the UST guys the difference between the Wedge Proto shaft in the picture and the IHS-991 Spin Wedge Proto that was released about 5 years ago?

So much awesome in here! Oh to be a fly on the wall!

Back