Live Update Thread & Contest - UST February Shaft Spectacular

Freaking incredible. These guys have been HOOKED UP!

Wow what an experience UST has put on for you guys. New shafts, new driver head and custom driver shaft is amazing. Also those donuts looked so good.

Freaking incredible. These guys have been HOOKED UP!
Just need X to the Z Xibit to come pull the shoulder of their shirt and declare they have been officially pimped.

They got a new driver head to go along with shaft they got to design and a full set of shafts for irons and wedges and hybrids

Quite the haul....my goodness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good stuff guys and another day to go.

Just need X to the Z Xibit to come pull the shoulder of their shirt and declare they have been officially pimped.

ha ha ha That's a decade old statement...it fits, but man is that "old school"

Nates gear
1249d2e74cdcd740e9e7ee9f325f5ce8.jpg

Hahaha it looks like Danny has a tight grip on that one shaft. Nate is reliving his younger days at Christmas time.

This is awesome for these guys!
Really glad THP and UST is hooking these guys up in a BIG TIME way!

Nate: What difference do you think you would get from the weight difference of the shafts?

Shane: Have you been fitted previous for a Driver shaft and what gains did you see from it?

Holy cow… I'm still trying to take in what exactly happened to us today. It was nonstop action from start to finish. My whole bag has changed.

This has been so fun to follow. Like Kings, they've been treated like freaking Kings!

Im curious how it would help what I have now:

Driver: XR, Project X 60g Stiff shaft

Absolutely redonkulous!!! Well done THP and UST. Enjoy the memories, knowledge, golf, swag, and food gentleman.

Holy cow… I'm still trying to take in what exactly happened to us today. It was nonstop action from start to finish. My whole bag has changed.

I love it dude. SO pumped for you two.

Dude I am stoked for you!

I think I'm too late to qualify for the contest but here's a tweet to help people follow...

NATE: Was a TWU logo available for the shaft design
SHANEWU: What club showed the most improvement during the fitting?

#InternetGolfer

Being installed there for play tomorrow? Or too tough on time?

His driver is already done. The rest were raw shafts given to him to install at his leisure.
His driver was even hot melted today to add some weight to one side of the head for perfect BigTimeNess

His driver is already done. The rest were raw shafts given to him to install at his leisure.
His driver was even hot melted today to add some weight to one side of the head for perfect BigTimeNess

Awesome, love it!

Question for Nate - what is the biggest thing you hope to get out of this experience in terms of shaft knowledge?

Honestly wanted to know how my set up was wrong or could be improved with their offerings.

Question for Nate:
In terms of your current driver/shaft pairing, how could it be improved? And what are you wanting to try.
I'll have more on this later but boy has Danny worked some magic over my previous setting.

Dang thats a legit fitting.

Pimp my bag! UST/THP Style hahahahaha

I feel like those people in a currently running commercial where the top of their heads blows off! I can imagine both of these guys had trouble keeping their keeping their jaws from dropping down around their chests at the awesomeness of it all.

Last edited:
Back