Bushnell Tour X Laser Rangefinder Preview

I got one for Christmas replacing my 12-13 year old Bushnell.
Amazing.
SOOOO much easier to get flags.
Took it out day after Christmas, love it!!

I need one. It's well beyond a want now. I love my v3, but its time to move on up....im a cheap bastard when it comes to things like this though. Hell, the only reason I got my v3 is it got stuck in meters and we couldn't get it changed back at an event hahahaha

I need one. It's well beyond a want now. I love my v3, but its time to move on up....im a cheap bastard when it comes to things like this though. Hell, the only reason I got my v3 is it got stuck in meters and we couldn't get it changed back at an event hahahaha
I hear ya on this. The Tour X is one of two things I lust over. Not that the V3 isn't still a great unit, but the X's versatility, speed, and all other things they managed to improve over the V3 makes it hard not to want need it.

Ponder over

and no its not Robman7's

now just gotta wait a month to use it lol

Ponder over

and no its not Robman7's

now just gotta wait a month to use it lol
Bring it to the sim. It will make your tee shots seem much longer :alien:

I wish someone would say something bad about the tour x, so I could stop thinking about it so much.

It is lousy in fog. You have to get a Leupold GX3i2 or GX4i2 if want a rangefinder to really function in the fog, which is common around here for winter early morning tee times. I switched from a Bushnell Z6 Jolt last year to a Leupold and couldn't be happier. I'm seeing a lot more Leupold's on the course compared to a couple years ago. 3 of the 4 golfers in my group last Sunday had Leupolds. Bushnell makes a great product, just not one that operates well in anything but the lightest fog.

Last edited:
Wondering if we see something new on the TourX in the coming months from Bushnell. I am kind of surprised it's been out this long, but I do remember the buzz it had back in the day.

What makes it stand out to me, is DDT. For those who have one and use it, how often are you switching between the black and red display? One of the biggest issues I have with my current rangefinder (aside from speed) is that it can be difficult to see the black numbers depending on the light and background.

Back