THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

its really cool to see everyone jumping in on this and not just those from Ohio and Michigan. This is going to be a wild 3+ months

its really cool to see everyone jumping in on this and not just those from Ohio and Michigan. This is going to be a wild 3+ months
Going to be very similar to the last 3+ months except for teams being formed, information all laid out, and prep under way outdoors.

So yeah, not much different...

Honored to be a part of Team Michigan.
This will be a good test for me, I've learned a lot about myself prepping for the Grandaddy a couple years ago, and really wanted another shot at competitive golf.
I plan on being a weapon for team Michigan!

Congrats to those selected with me for team Michigan, and as well as those chosen for team Ohio. I know how tough the captains picks were, and this feels extra special to me being named to the team in this manner.

Thanks again for the warm welcomes and kind words.

CJ

Congrats guys. Two solid teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan is going to lose this one......badly.
7c12c56b75b4bb9b1a2f3376652eb709.jpg

My support can be bought buy the highest bidder :p

Michigan is going to lose this one......badly.
7c12c56b75b4bb9b1a2f3376652eb709.jpg

Love this !!! Would not expect anything less from someone from The Land.

Ohio has the largest women.

I laughed out loud at my desk. It got a couple of looks.

These are two stacked teams. I'm still #TeamOhio

(brb going to vomit)

Ohio has the largest women.
Hahaha this has me cracking up for multiple reasons.

As for outsiders who choose sides, unlike Ohio, pulling for Michigan doesn't require you to either puke or question everything you've held dear in life.

On a serious note, this is going to be fun to follow, I have many friends on both teams and other members I look forward to getting to know through this thread

Honored to be a part of Team Michigan.
This will be a good test for me, I've learned a lot about myself prepping for the Grandaddy a couple years ago, and really wanted another shot at competitive golf.
I plan on being a weapon for team Michigan!

Congrats to those selected with me for team Michigan, and as well as those chosen for team Ohio. I know how tough the captains picks were, and this feels extra special to me being named to the team in this manner.

Thanks again for the warm welcomes and kind words.

CJ

CJ.. I could not have said any better.
Let's get to work.
Go Team Michigan!

Fun fact: It's sunny in Ohio right now
I'm wearing sunglasses in Michigan right now. Outside playing with the dogs. Lovely weather.

It's going to be fun playing boulder a lot during the lead up to this event, and I hope all of the hopefuls that didn't get selected don't just drop off the face of the earth now. I've been in events before, and one of the coolest things is seeing people excited about the event that aren't even in it, and this one has something extra on the line given the geographical tie in. Stinks to not get selected, I get it, but just think how it would feel to have support from everyone if you were in the event.

So thank you to THP and the captains for helping lead this event, and thanks to True Temper for sponsoring it. Oh and there is that little MVP thing up for grabs as well. The real fun starts now!

Back