Callaway MD3 Shamrock wedge - any updates on it?

shanewu

@shaneb0t
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Mr. Cleveland mentioned "later this year" in the video, but does that mean winter, spring, summer?

I know I'm not the only interested in this wedge, but maybe there really is no info out there yet.

Technically that's a 4 leaf clover... not a shamrock :)

Looks good! Nothing different about it, other than the clover?

Looks good! Nothing different about it, other than the clover?

based off the interview it showed a black shaft as well, with an acid green label, and a black with acid green end cap to it.

Really hoping this come in the PM grind as well as it looks awesome and the shaft is great looking.

Thanks, TH! When I google searched for more info a few days ago, I didn't see any useful results. You are better than google, so from now on, I will be using you as my search engine. Cool? Cool. Who needs to "google it" when you can "TexasHacker34 it"?! :D

Does fairwaygolfusa.com typically get new stuff before other retailers?

We've been talking about it a bit in the MD3 thread. I think they look fantastic!
I was in that conversation and asked if anyone had more details in there, but it got lost in the other discussion. Probably Pringles' fault...all his stealthy wedge pr0n. :alien:

I don't see any PM grind at fairwaygolfusa, so maybe I'll just go back to focusing the ponder on a PM grind w/ black DG shaft and be done with it.

I'm going to order one of these Shamrock wedges in a 54* just because they look so tough, especially with the DG Onyx shaft. They'll be in stores March 17th, not coincidentally.

md3-003.jpg

Last edited:
Are these S grind only? Hope not. Want a 54* with the W grind.

I'm going to order one of these Shamrock wedges in a 54* just because they look so tough, especially with the DG Onyx shaft. They'll be in stores March 17th, not coincidentally.

md3-003.jpg
Pre-order starts the 11th....

Picked mine up today, 54* 60* looking forward
to getting some swings in with them.

A friend from work ordered a set, they arrived today. Everything looked great other than there was no clover on the wedges. 1 Call to Callaway and boom expedited shipment of new clubs. Another sound example of great customer service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try look outstanding, hope you play well with them!

Picked mine up today, 54* 60* looking forward
to getting some swings in with them.
looking forward to pics and feedback :D

would be getting one if they offered PM grind

A friend from work ordered a set, they arrived today. Everything looked great other than there was no clover on the wedges. 1 Call to Callaway and boom expedited shipment of new clubs. Another sound example of great customer service
Wow, no clover. How did that happen!? Still, gotta LOVE cally support!!!

looking forward to pics and feedback :D

would be getting one if they offered PM grind

Wow, no clover. How did that happen!? Still, gotta LOVE cally support!!!

I thought it was crazy too

763cefcff2f4d93cddbdfeb13b6c1453.jpg
029e6157de460a5415eb89318a3f9c4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back