The Dean Has Spoken Volume 4 - THP Radio

Thanks, glad you liked it.

Hope so too. You can always subscribe on your phone and not miss an episode.

I did with the Podcast Addict app, but for some reason I didn't get a notification. Maybe I need to double check my setting/notifications again.

Great job boys! Love listening to the shows you 2 do together. Don't always agree with 100% of what The Dean has to say but that's what makes the show great!

Jordan - Will finish in the top 10 at the Masters, won't win it.
Hogan - No idea if they last but I want those Ptx irons even more now!
Drivers - Love the drivers that have come out this year thus far. One of the stronger years for drivers & FW woods.
Cowboy fans do stink but I blame Jerry for that.

I absolutely love these pod casts! I am glad you guys start a thread on the forums so I know to go listen.

Really enjoyed the driver segment as I get ready to head to club clash soon.

Never been a podcast person, but I am hooked on "The Dean has Spoken"

Great job boys! Love listening to the shows you 2 do together. Don't always agree with 100% of what The Dean has to say but that's what makes the show great!

Jordan - Will finish in the top 10 at the Masters, won't win it.
Hogan - No idea if they last but I want those Ptx irons even more now!
Drivers - Love the drivers that have come out this year thus far. One of the stronger years for drivers & FW woods.
Cowboy fans do stink but I blame Jerry for that.

Thanks Nate. I enjoyed his answers quite a bit.

I absolutely love these pod casts! I am glad you guys start a thread on the forums so I know to go listen.

Really enjoyed the driver segment as I get ready to head to club clash soon.

Never been a podcast person, but I am hooked on "The Dean has Spoken"

Thanks so much. Glad you like it.

The coolest thing about the Dean has spoken. I feel like I'm sitting down with an adult beverage just listening to friends talk. Pretty cool concept really well done.

The coolest thing about the Dean has spoken. I feel like I'm sitting down with an adult beverage just listening to friends talk. Pretty cool concept really well done.

But he hates me. :D

Glad you are enjoying it Kev. The conversations have been fun. Sadly we could just hit record and go, but I doubt anyone would want to listen to an hour+ long conversation.

But he hates me. :D

Only on days that end in Y:alien:

Glad you are enjoying it Kev. The conversations have been fun. Sadly we could just hit record and go, but I doubt anyone would want to listen to an hour+ long conversation.

Sweet, so I have that going for me...Now to find one of those unicorn days.

Sweet, so I have that going for me...Now to find one of those unicorn days.

aren't you supposed to be disliked? Wouldn't want to ruin your rep.

umm how many drinks do I get...hahaha

Definitely worth a listen! Good job guys

Very good listen, Dean you do a great job with these but question your pizza toppings...

Finally got a chance to listen to the podcast...I'm with Dean on pizza toppings-mushrooms and sausage.

Love listening to these podcasts.

That was a little weird at the end. But funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great episode. At one point it seemed like Dean had to chicks back a sip of the Old Fashion. Great take on the LTD and Ben Hogan. Scented candles?

Loved it guys, keep up the great work, I like the topics being covered

The Dean Has Spoken Volume 4 - THP Radio

Good episode! Looking forward to more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I told JB earlier that these keep getting better and better. The back and forth excellent. Well done!!!

One of these days I will be able to find fault with The Dean's positions, but even down to the pizza topping we are in agreement.

Oh no the Dean got hot dog toppings wrong but redeemed himself with chili.

Big fan of JBs drink of choice though, Old Fashioned is one of my favorite whiskey cocktails.

Really good segment Captain! However I'm not sure how anyone can say anything other than "Christmas Cookie" is the best smelling Yankee Candle!!

Another good listen.

Back