NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at the NHL standings for the 4 divisions. Pacific, Atlantic, Central...where the hell did they come up with "Metropolitan"?

Just looking at the NHL standings for the 4 divisions. Pacific, Atlantic, Central...where the hell did they come up with "Metropolitan"?

I blame Bettman...

For everything

They lost 4-2 to the Bruins the other night

Yep the did after playing the night before. Even in playoffs, you get a day off.

9146_new_york_islanders-championship_banner-1981.png

How about the Islanders huh? demoralized other teams who think they have a chance!

They sure did!

I blame Bettman...

For everything
Stupid name, still no effin clue how the Bolts ended up in the division. They would have so much less travel time every season in the Atlantic.

Big test tonight for the Bolts, two of their blueliners out and Vasky in net.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Wow, huge kill for TB, with sustr and Coburn out, and Garrison in the box 3/4 of the Lightnings top PK dmen were unavailable, got the kill anyway then scored immediately after.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The King has arrived!

My first order of business for this thread is that Beef Cake is now lead Jester in my court...

All shall be required to watch the Capitals of Washington best the Little Quacks of Anaheim

The King has arrived!

My first order of business for this thread is that Beef Cake is now lead Jester in my court...

All shall be required to watch the Capitals of Washington best the Little Quacks of Anaheim

Beef shall try to track this down. Hahaha.

Shirt less selfies for all!

Now I just need to come up with an avatar...

The King has arrived!

The mad king!

The pony express has a special delivery for the King. Hahaha
Jester number 1 those avatar suggestions are noted but denied as they may cause potential damage the image of the King!

Jester number 1 those avatar suggestions are noted but denied as they may cause potential damage the image of the King!

BeefCake!!!

Kane just trucked the Leaf goalie glad he got 2 min for interference

Can't get the Queen too excited
Hahahha well played... Continue to make the King laugh and you may be considered for a position as Jester #2...#KingRules #AllHailKINGCrest

Wow Bruins taking it to the Cats

Apparently having 3 guys parked in the crease is OK now. Whatever. Bergeron gets it right back 4-1 Bruins.

Yeah that was tough.

And of course they allow it to stand on a challenge. The whole challenge/replay system needs to be overhauled this offseason. The refs are never going to overturn themselves. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back