NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course they allow it to stand on a challenge. The whole challenge/replay system needs to be overhauled this offseason. The refs are never going to overturn themselves. Ever.
Yeah I think the offsides is one thing but these goalie interference calls are such a toss up. I never really know what they are going to call.

And of course they allow it to stand on a challenge. The whole challenge/replay system needs to be overhauled this offseason. The refs are never going to overturn themselves. Ever.

The challenge system is a joke. The cameras aren't even in the right spot to get the best call.

They need to leave it to toronto and thats it. Tuukka was def interfered with

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yep, another missed call on the challenge in Philly. It needs to go away, they get more calls wrong than they do right

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Kane just trucked the Leaf goalie glad he got 2 min for interference
Well, everyone knows how I feel about him and that trade...selfish punk with no hockey sense.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

All hail King Henrik. I'm mean King crest-ier

I need a Morgan Rielly jersey, dude is fantastic.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

No wonder Kane continues go do what he does. Nothing but stupid decisions all night, yet he's out there every other shift. Not sure what Balsma is thinking. Then again, he's paid to make those decisions, I am not.

Wow what a shot from Burns

No wonder Kane continues go do what he does. Nothing but stupid decisions all night, yet he's out there every other shift. Not sure what Balsma is thinking. Then again, he's paid to make those decisions, I am not.

Dude, don't get me started. He has tunnel vision. When he gets the puck all he wants to do is shoot, doesn't see anybody. I've been to games and watched him take his own teammates out of the play. He doesn't have great hands and never goes to the front of the net. His analytics are terrible. Rant over.

Dude, don't get me started. He has tunnel vision. When he gets the puck all he wants to do is shoot, doesn't see anybody. I've been to games and watched him take his own teammates out of the play. He doesn't have great hands and never goes to the front of the net. His analytics are terrible. Rant over.

Based on what I've seen tonight, I think your rants are warranted haha.

Based on what I've seen tonight, I think your rants are warranted haha.

Leafs don't look bad. Funny listening to the Toronto media like they are already counting on Matthews and Stamkos for next season.

Beef the King does not approve of these Avs Jersyes... They could be part of your Jester uniform

Leafs don't look bad. Funny listening to the Toronto media like they are already counting on Matthews and Stamkos for next season.

I've stopped listening and reading any Leafs specific news. It's a bunch of horse crap and they publish anything to get readers/listeners. With the lottery anything can happen and no idea why Stamkos would want to go to a rebuild.

Someone's going go give Eichel one in the chops if he keeps throwing out slashes like that during shoving matches.

I've stopped listening and reading any Leafs specific news. It's a bunch of horse crap and they publish anything to get readers/listeners. With the lottery anything can happen and no idea why Stamkos would want to go to a rebuild.

Matthews is real good but no McDavid. I'm not sure I wouldn't be just as happy with one of the big Fins.

And Eichel with his 20th to make it a 1 goal game.

Matthews is real good but no McDavid. I'm not sure I wouldn't be just as happy with one of the big Fins.

Put them on a line with Kapenen and have two of the three from the world Juniors haha

And Eichel with his 20th to make it a 1 goal game.

Kid is good. He's quietly (In comparison to McDavid) insanely good numbers.

Beef the King does not approve of these Avs Jersyes... They could be part of your Jester uniform
I think I'm the only one that likes the Avs 3rd jerseys.

Someone's going go give Eichel one in the chops if he keeps throwing out slashes like that during shoving matches.

Oh no, don't tell me he's acting like Crosby now already.

I think I'm the only one that likes the Avs 3rd jerseys.

Yeah I don't know what it is about them. They seem a little too busy for me

Nah. Vintage Crosby would have slashed, dived, and wined.

Brutal giveaway.

Nah. Vintage Crosby would have slashed, dived, and wined.

You guys are getting serious points from the King with posts like these... More than I can say for Mr. Cake

Terrible giveaway and Kane with an easy one. Great play by Reinhart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back