Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a sickness...

I just got a set of irons, and now I'm thinking "well, maybe I should just sell almost everything, and wait for the new Srixon stuff" since the *65 driver line at least seems to be incoming. I'd imagine we see an iron refresh.

I've got a sickness...

I just got a set of irons, and now I'm thinking "well, maybe I should just sell almost everything, and wait for the new Srixon stuff" since the *65 driver line at least seems to be incoming. I'd imagine we see an iron refresh.

Your ponders are awesome.

Your ponders are awesome.

It's not a for real ponder. But I'm just absurdly excited to see what that line looks like.

It's not a for real ponder. But I'm just absurdly excited to see what that line looks like.

From your 545s to ddecs 355s. Every one of there iron offerings has been superb IMO, so i have mo reason to doubt the new line

From your 545s to ddecs 355s. Every one of there iron offerings has been superb IMO, so i have mo reason to doubt the new line

Yup. I guess we'll see if I keep s****ing the new G's - then it might be a real ponder :alien:

Dump the 3h and add another wedge giving me gapping of 48, 50, 54 and 58 or just stay with the 48, 52 and 58? That is the question... I pulled a 3h out of the bag once today went back in history and have used it 13 times in the last 20 rounds. I think I would get a ton more use out of another wedge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dump the 3h and add another wedge giving me gapping of 48, 50, 54 and 58 or just stay with the 48, 52 and 58? That is the question... I pulled a 3h out of the bag once today went back in history and have used it 13 times in the last 20 rounds. I think I would get a ton more use out of another wedge.

Wouldn't the gaping be to tight from 48 to 50?
Maybe 48, 52, 56, 60? Then you'd have to buy more wedges lol

Or play 15 clubs
#winning

Wouldn't the gaping be to tight from 48 to 50?
Maybe 48, 52, 56, 60? Then you'd have to buy more wedges lol

Typo. My PW is 46 not 48.

Vline Fang.

Typo. My PW is 46 not 48.

I'm trying to close the 6 degree gap which is more of an issue between PW and 52. I can consistently hit the PW 140 yet I'm swinging at 110% with the 52 and get it to go about 115. It's a big gap and partial swings with the PW normally leaves me short.

I'm trying to close the 6 degree gap which is more of an issue between PW and 52. I can consistently hit the PW 140 yet I'm swinging at 110% with the 52 and get it to go about 115. It's a big gap and partial swings with the PW normally leaves me short.

Im a believer in having that gap closed between wedges and not going full out with wedge swings. I have been trying to keep my full wedge swings smooth

50/54 seems like the way to go, and if you barely use the 3h that makes the most sense to take out. Maybe put the Apex Pro GW in there? Would obviously gap well with the rest of the set.

50/54 seems like the way to go, and if you barely use the 3h that makes the most sense to take out. Maybe put the Apex Pro GW in there? Would obviously gap well with the rest of the set.

My plan is to bend my 52 MD3 to 50 and then bend a 2nd 52 MD3 to 54. Unfortunately for me left handed 50 and 52 lofts are unavailable.

Pretty sure I will be picking up a 56* Shamrock Wedge if I can get my hands on one.

Talking to a buddy, I convinced myself to just replace my current wedge instead of completely toying with the bottom of my bag. Was pretty successful last year with a 50* DW & 56* Sand Wedge last year. Same club + different shots + more practice = more confidence

Pretty sure I will be picking up a 56* Shamrock Wedge if I can get my hands on one.

Talking to a buddy, I convinced myself to just replace my current wedge instead of completely toying with the bottom of my bag. Was pretty successful last year with a 50* DW & 56* Sand Wedge last year. Same club + different shots + more practice = more confidence

I wanted one and was so excited to see RH/LH on the callaway website but that has since been updated to RH only.

I wanted one and was so excited to see RH/LH on the callaway website but that has since been updated to RH only.

What different with the Shamrock wedges? Is it the same thing, but with a Shamrock on it?

What different with the Shamrock wedges? Is it the same thing, but with a Shamrock on it?

They have the cool black onyx shaft with thirteen label too.

Pondering some MD3's...

I'm diggin on it for the blacked out shaft honestly.

I honestly don't get it. While it looks cool, it only comes in s grind. That would only allow for one spot (50) for me. I love the w in 54 and pm in 58 too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back