DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be on a retreat in the Broken Bow area that weekend. Will be playing golf, but at a much lower class course. :)

Email sent! The wait begins! Hopefully I am lucky enough to get picked!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Very glad to see this. I actually threw my name in as well. Could not pass up the chance at this.
Plus, it gives me a chance to come home for a few days.

Good luck DFW crew, and for that matter Texas crew, that entered into the Hogan experience! Will be rooting for ya to get in!

Wanted to but alas, meetings kept me from be able to.

Hey gang, I'm picking up the ideal golfer coupon for Coyote Ridge that came out today. $35 M-F anytime and S-Sun after 11:30AM. Expired 5/15/16. (And a free logo hat)

Just FYI!

Hey gang, I'm picking up the ideal golfer coupon for Coyote Ridge that came out today. $35 M-F anytime and S-Sun after 11:30AM. Expired 5/15/16. (And a free logo hat)

Just FYI!

Grabbed it as well

Just FYI!

Thinking playing on a weekend or weekday? If weekend then I'll snag one also.

Thinking playing on a weekend or weekday? If weekend then I'll snag one also.

I told Nate it needed to be a weekend unless I am still jobless. Not taking a day off right when I start

Okay, 1 pass to Coyote Ridge has been purchased.

Just FYI!

Purchased one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just FYI!

I got mine also

Yes, we will plan on playing on a weekend for sure since enough guys are purchasing. Looks like we have 5 so need a few more for 2 groups!

Pending the exchange of funds I have secured these passes. They are actually rain check passes which expire on the 13th. I live near the Cowboys Golf Club so I paid them a visit yesterday and asked about using them on the 19th (past the expiration date) they said no problems. I reserved the other 2 slots for the 8:21 tee time on the 19th so we just need one more to complete the foursome.

What's the status of this? You confirmed for 3/19 yet?

Picked up a pass for Coyote Ridge as well. Be great to get back out with you guys!

April UST signup just went up.

Who will be joining me next month at UST? Bring it gents!!

Hey DFW'ers, some caution offered for anyone who goes to Top Golf in The Colony. Unbeknownst to me I was charged $270 a month, every month since March of 2015 from this location. We never signed up for a membership, just went one night, had some food and played for 2 hours. My wife pays the credit card bills so I didn't realize this was going on until January when I reviewed our annual spending and saw $2,430 at Top Golf. Anyhow I called the location they said they would fix it and proceeded to do nothing. Showed up, same drill, they did nothing. Call AMEX up and they immediately disputed and refunded our funds. Top Golf then counters the dispute and wants their money. I call up the top of the line and they claims we signed up for a Platinum membership, which we didn't, we had sliders! You could go the lawyer route but over $2,400 I'll spend $10K on a lawyer. Anyhow I had a meeting this morning on north central expressway in the same building they are in and decided to stop on in. Quickly checked out my linkedin account say how I connected to Ken May (their CEO) and asked to see him. I was knotted up so I didn't look like a loon. Sit down in the conf room with him, tell the story and he proceeds to tell me that they have all kinds of issues with their people upselling memberships. Reminded him I didn't sign up for a membership but he couldn't get past that part. Long and short, they have no paperwork executed by me that I signed up for a membership but The Colony membership manager took our credit card number and put us in for one. He offered to take care of it and about an hour ago I was called that it was resolved. He then did the usual make good promises but whatever he sends me will end up in the trash can.

Anyhow - watch your credit card

Yikes.....was there a few nights ago. Will watch for that!

Hey DFW'ers, some caution offered for anyone who goes to Top Golf in The Colony. Unbeknownst to me I was charged $270 a month, every month since March of 2015 from this location. We never signed up for a membership, just went one night, had some food and played for 2 hours. My wife pays the credit card bills so I didn't realize this was going on until January when I reviewed our annual spending and saw $2,430 at Top Golf. Anyhow I called the location they said they would fix it and proceeded to do nothing. Showed up, same drill, they did nothing. Call AMEX up and they immediately disputed and refunded our funds. Top Golf then counters the dispute and wants their money. I call up the top of the line and they claims we signed up for a Platinum membership, which we didn't, we had sliders! You could go the lawyer route but over $2,400 I'll spend $10K on a lawyer. Anyhow I had a meeting this morning on north central expressway in the same building they are in and decided to stop on in. Quickly checked out my linkedin account say how I connected to Ken May (their CEO) and asked to see him. I was knotted up so I didn't look like a loon. Sit down in the conf room with him, tell the story and he proceeds to tell me that they have all kinds of issues with their people upselling memberships. Reminded him I didn't sign up for a membership but he couldn't get past that part. Long and short, they have no paperwork executed by me that I signed up for a membership but The Colony membership manager took our credit card number and put us in for one. He offered to take care of it and about an hour ago I was called that it was resolved. He then did the usual make good promises but whatever he sends me will end up in the trash can.

Damn that sucks! Glad you got it resolved.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Wow, good to know! Glad it worked out.

Wow, good to know! Glad it worked out.

Thanks - definitely a weird situation and I'm not letting my wife pay the credit card bill any longer - for a variety of reasons!

Cure Putters will be at the DFW Golf Show this Fri- Sun along with Taylor Made, Callaway, Odyssey, Cleveland, Titleist, Wilson, Mizuno, Cobra, Srixon, Bridgestone and More.
Great chance to check out the entire 2016 Cure Putters line up and other great equipment to get ready for Golf Season!
Hope to see some THPers join us!

More info: http://dfwgolfshow.com

10373124_937234889662892_3453056809512653516_o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back