THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Ok so I understand the handicapping system, doesn't seem like handicap will play a huge role.s.

Keep in mind ..50% or 75% of zero hurts less than same ratio to hc 10 or 20. Math is math ... Michigan victory is 100%..!! Come with your game & willingness to have fun.. Done deal .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind ..50% or 75% of zero hurts less than same ratio to hc 10 or 20. Math is math ... Michigan victory is 100%..!! Come with your game & willingness to have fun.. Done deal .

You're right, Michigan victory has a 100% chance of not happening.

You're right, Michigan victory has a 100% chance of not happening.

Can't wait to get you in a match.. Bring your rake for all those leaves!! #CallOut!

These just got posted by True Temper. 

d97482449ba053b1fe6b182d02d14d77.jpg

All I gotta say is . And I'm salivating. Must have in my MD3.
Oh my those look purty

Oh okay I need some of those shafts in my wedges.

RR prep going down this weekend? Whatcha got on the slate?

Hoping to get out tomorrow since thunderstorms on Sunday. Just hope it's not a swamp.

Waiting on word from the course if they r going to be open. Everything is pretty flooded right now

Simulator if the course is closed this weekend which I'm thinking will be a good bet

Golf with 7 THPers tomorrow

These just got posted by True Temper.

d97482449ba053b1fe6b182d02d14d77.jpg

All I gotta say is . And I'm salivating. Must have in my MD3.

Phew. Pretty pretty

Simulator if the course is closed this weekend which I'm thinking will be a good bet

Come up here and play! I will take you down match style or however you want to play. Don't be scared. Let's get this #RR prep started.

Might catch the range this weekend on Saturday. Supposed to be beautiful and the GF actually suggested it. She's got the bug!

7:20am tee time tomorrow. First round of the new year. Plan on doing some match play, and also trying out the GameBook app.

7:20am tee time tomorrow. First round of the new year. Plan on doing some match play, and also trying out the GameBook app.
Where at?

Come up here and play! I will take you down match style or however you want to play. Don't be scared. Let's get this #RR prep started.
Was supposed to play with some coworkers. Let me see what I can do. I'll shoot you a text later

Back