2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

I like poutine.

I like the idea of your presence in Ohio.

Hey! I thought Canadians were supposed to be super friendly. It's Ohio, isn't it... Sucked it right out of you? I kid. I kid. (I live in Chicago, for crying out loud, so I really can't say much.)

I'll turn down the hot dog, and no poutine for you... I'll be serving-up some humble pie! (Mid-western trash talk isn't very forceful :eyepoke:)

I'm down to bro it out. Par or bust for the both of us.

Another name to the maybe list MSH134 is going to talk with the wife tonight and check the schedule and if all goes well will be travelling with rambler and dhartmann to play some golf

ALlright, added MSH and Dhart to list #2!

Go ahead and move @MSH134 and I over to List Numero Uno! Hopefully, we'll add @dhartmann34 within the next several days.

Go ahead and move @MSH134 and I over to List Numero Uno! Hopefully, we'll add @dhartmann34 within the next several days.
Well that was quick...well done

Both days im assuming?

And i believe that makes 40

Work is going to keep me from this one. Thought for sure I would be able to make it but just got travel plans and wont be home until early Saturday Morning from a business trip.

Thanks for setting all this up bummed I cant make it fingers crossed for next year.

Work is going to keep me from this one. Thought for sure I would be able to make it but just got travel plans and wont be home until early Saturday Morning from a business trip.

Thanks for setting all this up bummed I cant make it fingers crossed for next year.

Hope you don't have that issue in July bro

thanks for letting another Hartmann join the group in Ohio cant wait for some THP golf and meeting of some awesome people

Dang Ron that stinks. Hopefully we get to tee it up soon!

Pretty soon I'm gonna need to start gathering a head count for dinner. There are a lot of people on both lists so I just wanna make sure we are prepared for everyone

Just over a week to book hotel rooms in the discounted rate block

Pretty soon I'm gonna need to start gathering a head count for dinner. There are a lot of people on both lists so I just wanna make sure we are prepared for everyone

Just make sure my bologna and cheese sandwich (aka the Michigan Menu) is ready for me!

:good:

:good:

I'll be happy to bring whatever.

We won't ask anyone to bring anything but we sure as heck won't turn down the help haha

We won't ask anyone to bring anything but we sure as heck won't turn down the help haha

So my own knife and fork are ok? Maybe my own cup? Less dishes you have to wash!

I have got clearance to join you in this event. I am looking forward to meeting all of you. Hopefully my golf game gets better by then.

Dont be silly we will have everyone pitch in a few bucks its the least we can do.
And no sense in arguing about it cause u cant stop it

I have got clearance to join you in this event. I am looking forward to meeting all of you. Hopefully my golf game gets better by then.

I added you to the first list. Welcome!

Awesome welcome.aboard and dont worry about your game this is going to be a great weekend regardless

Back