2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

PhillyV

Original Ass-Cap : G15' & G18'
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Thats right folks its that time of year again! Time to start planning our gathering for this coming spring! We will be heading back to Sweetbriar Golf Club for 36 holes and as soon as we have the Sunday course locked down I will update this post with that information but we do plan on playing another 18 on Sunday.

Date: Saturday, April 30th and Sunday, May 1st

Cost:
$85. This will include golf (36 holes), cart and range balls in the morning.

Saturday Course: Sweetbriar Golf Club, Avon Lake, Ohio http://sweetbriargolfclub.com/

sweetbriar-18-pic-3.png

Sunday Course: Sawmill Creek Resort & Golf Club http://www.golfsawmillcreek.com/
50-percent--off-at-sawmill-creek-golf-club-522912-regular.jpg

transparent.gif
transparent.gif

Cost: $50 for 18 w/ cart (thats $35 less than last summer's rates!) Tee Times will start at 8am

Hotel:
Country Inn & Suites Elyria, Ohio

I have lined up a block of rooms for a rate of $89/night + tax under the name "Hackers Paradise". When you call just give them the name of the group block and theyll take your information there. This hotel is centrally located to both courses and my house (about 15 minutes from Sweetbriar, 15 minutes from my house and 30 minutes from Sawmill Creek). You have until April 1st to reserve under the group block rate before the rest of the rooms are released to the public. Below is the link to their website with all of their information.

http://www.countryinns.com/elyria-hotel-oh-44035/ohelyria

***For those looking to book a room at the hotel, to book online and get the discounted rate, use the code: HP2016

Go to www.countryinns.com/elyriaoh

Enter dates of requested block April 29, 2016 and before you hit Search, clock on More Search Options and enter the group code, then hit Search. You will see the options for the group and the rates.

Let me know if there are any issues using this code and i will contact the Sales Manager asap.

Saturday evening, Mrs V and myself will host a cookout to those who want to attend. This isnt a must but all are invited. If you do plan on attending just please PM me and let me know that way we can make sure we have enough food and beverages for everyone.

Who is invited? All THPers! I wont turn anyone away if they want to be a part of this, but I would love to see a strong Albatross Club representation. If you would like to join the AC, here is the link to do so http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/misc.php?do=donate

I will be working on finalizing all of the details asap and as soon as I do the thread will be updated. Cant wait to see everyone there!

Saturday Tee Times

Sweetbriar Course

8:32am
PhillyV
hennesbp
DavidWinchell
Doddly5687

8:40am
Canadan
Kboyer
Greggdrews
O'Carroll

8:48am
Rambler
Michigan Slice
Lions81
Amart

8:56am
Brianmk24
musicmaster6921
Hamfist
tpluff

9:04am
rbarthle17
MSH134
Gunner
Patriotcoach

9:12am
Grins
ntanygd760
GregDan
golfinFF

9:20am
TyJohnston
TyJohnston's buddy
jdtox
Misike

9:28am
cbaker2882
wyzyguy
Robozeo
hickerad

9:36am
ohio_striker
xhail
captaincaution

Legacy Course

1:28pm
PhillyV
hennesbp
Canadan
DavidWinchell

1:36pm
Greggdrews
KBoyer
Rambler
Doddly5687

1:44pm
O'Carroll
Michigan Slice
Brianmk24
musicmaster6921

1:52pm
Lions81
Amart
GregDan
Gunner

2:00pm
Hamfist
MSH134
TyJohnston's Buddy
TyJohnston

2:08pm
Grins
patriotcoach
rbarthle17
ntanygd760

2:16pm
tpluff
jdtox
golfinFF
cbaker2882

2:24pm
Misike
Wyzyguy
ohio_striker
xhail

2:32pm
Robozeo
hickerad
captaincaution

Sunday Round - Sawmill Creek

8:00am
Greggdrews
Ryan.Humphris
MSH134

8:10am
Amart
Wyzyguy
golfinFF

8:20am
Canadan
Rambler
Brianmk24
Robozeo

8:30am
O'Carroll
PhillyV
cbaker2882
jdtox

8:40am
DavidWinchell
Doddly5687
TyJohnston
Michigan Slice

8:50am
musicmaster6921
rbarthle17
hickerad
GregDan

9:00am
xhail
Gunner
Hamfist
KBoyer

9:10am
ntanygd760
Grins
ohio_striker
patriotcoach

Last edited:
I will be out of town on a work trip this week, but i will do my best to keep this thread updated as people post if theyre in. If i miss adding someone to the list please PM me so you dont get missed

I'm in of course

Should be in.

Woohoo!

Count me in!

Im down for sure.

So when is this shindig?

As long as the days work out, I'm in!

well I suppose I can be there

So when is this shindig?

As long as the days work out, I'm in!

SKIMMER!

Date: Saturday, April 30th and Sunday, May 1st

I should be able to make it. Last year was fun. Though I remember a cookout being promised last year too and that never happened. :alien:

I will be out of town on a work trip this week, but i will do my best to keep this thread updated as people post if theyre in. If i miss adding someone to the list please PM me so you dont get missed

I can help keep the first post updated

Put me down as tentative please as I might be in Juarez for business for these dates but I should have a firm answer for you by mid April.

Wow...this sounds like a great time!!! I'm definitely going to consider it, just have to look and see what groups I have coming in that weekend at work.

Well now that I cleared my eyes and actually read something,

you can put me down as in.

Put me down as tentative please as I might be in Juarez for business for these dates but I should have a firm answer for you by mid April.
Made a new category for you

i have a feeling this is going to be quite a large turnout.

In fo sho

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

In again!

In fo sho

im crashing on your sofa. we can stick the girls together this weekend :devil: that way we can drink more beer and whisky then we should. haha

im crashing on your sofa. we can stick the girls together this weekendthat way we can drink more beer and whisky then we should. haha
I approve of this message

Back