2016 Gauntlet Extra Rounds Thread

It's only been 16 days since I got in, feels like 100 years ago with 100 years left to wait.

Seriously! But each day that passes means it's one day closer to the event, which is going to be epic. This is, by far, the most excited I've been about anything golf related. I feel like everything about this event is going to be awesome. Until then, I'll be running my digital mouth on Twitter :D

I might use my "mouth wedge" as my "desert club".

Let's use the main thread to talk about the event itself and keep this one just to the extras involved.

Huge favors to ask for people I haven’t met yet.
I have a late flight out on Sunday night and was wondering if I can crash someone’s shower after our Sunday round so I don’t stink up the plane.
More a favor for Pokeslice. I got a rental car we are going to share, but he gets in Thursday @ around 7am and my flight doesn’t get in until 1. Would anyone be willing to pick him up at the airport?

You crash Sunday with me if no one else offers. I can't help you on the car though. I get in even later than you. Haha

Flight is officially booked. I'll be getting in at 12:30pm on Wednesday. Who's interested in a Thursday morning round?

I'm in until Monday so if anyone needs to use my room after the event for showers or to chill until the flight feel free to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flight is officially booked. I'll be getting in at 12:30pm on Wednesday. Who's interested in a Thursday morning round?
Perhaps we can do a #TeamStripeShow practice round at Wekopa on Thursday morning!

I'm coming in on Wednesday evening and I think mixalot comes in on Wednesday as well.

So we'd all be there...

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

I'm only playing Thursday afternoon. Thursday morning I'm gonna hit PGATSS or something like that.

Perhaps we can do a #TeamStripeShow practice round at Wekopa on Thursday morning!

Sounds good to me. Would just have to be early enough to get to Talking Stick for the Thursday PM round.
Or, if you want to join the Thursday PM round at Talking Stick - play the other course at Talking Stick in the AM.

Sounds good to me. Would just have to be early enough to get to Talking Stick for the Thursday PM round.
Or, if you want to join the Thursday PM round at Talking Stick - play the other course at Talking Stick in the AM.
I'm planning on playing the other course at Talking Stick that morning. Last time I wanted to play both tracks but never made it over there.

I'm planning on playing the other course at Talking Stick that morning. Last time I wanted to play both tracks but never made it over there.

Cool... I'll see what my teammate says, but we may end up joining you.

hey guys putting the updated extra nights listing together, will post the info later and just ask that you double check it as there have been LOTS of changes

hey guys putting the updated extra nights listing together, will post the info later and just ask that you double check it as there have been LOTS of changes

Awesome. Thanks.

On another note what time and course will we be teeing off on at Talking Stuck?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome. Thanks.

For extra rounds? You would have to talk to Fupresti as I believe he is organizing all of that. Im just helping out on the rooms

For extra rounds? You would have to talk to Fupresti as I believe he is organizing all of that. Im just helping out on the rooms

Crap. I forgot. Sorry.

Depending on what time you plan on playing Thursday morning I may be up for it. I arrive early that morning

Awesome. Thanks.

Havent gotten to that point yet, but I am shooting for 1:00 to give people time to freshen up and make it to Top Golf with no issues.

After being out there for a week and not really playing a whole lot, I'm in for a Thursday morning round at whichever Talking Stick course we don't play in the afternoon. How many is that now?

So for me it is.....

Wed - arrive and chill
Thurs AM - Talking Stick
Thurs PM - Talking Stick
Thurs PM - TopGolf
Friday AM - Desert Forest

Friday PM, Saturday all day, and Sunday all day - WE-KO-PA !!!!!!! #TheGauntlet #TeamStripeshow

After being out there for a week and not really playing a whole lot, I'm in for a Thursday morning round at whichever Talking Stick course we don't play in the afternoon. How many is that now?

So for me it is.....

Wed - arrive and chill
Thurs AM - Talking Stick
Thurs PM - Talking Stick
Thurs PM - TopGolf
Friday AM - Desert Forest

Friday PM, Saturday all day, and Sunday all day - WE-KO-PA !!!!!!! #TheGauntlet #TeamStripeshow
Turns out I'm going to need to stop by a vendors office on Thursday morning so I'm not sure if I'll make it back on time for the Thursday morning round. Will let you know

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Mike - Any update on this?
Thanks!

Getting closer and closer. Just changed my flight to get in around 9am on Thursday.
Fup – please put me down for the Thursday PM round.

Heres what I have so far, let me know if anything needs added/changed:

Wednesday 5/18Thursday 5/19Friday 5/20Saturday 5/21Sunday 5/22
PokesliceXXX
JP_COXXX
MpetersonXXXprefers to be solo
Tanker337XXX(single room)
Wubears71XXXXX(single room)
BigDG
X.ManXXX
Stevececil
Awkward SilenceRoomates
SpiveyRoomates
Rozo22XX
BigTex
Will82
Arwin
MixalotXXX(single room)
Molten
GregDanXXXXRoomates
Mr. HickstaXXXRoomates

Confirmed with Dave that we will be rooming together. I need Friday and Sat night. I believe he does as well. He can correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back