UST Mamiya Elements Helium Shaft Review Thread

Put the custom HE5F4 in the GBB for yesterday's round and a bunch of range time. I'm definitely digging that combo and can get awesome performance out of it when I'm not trying to force things. I will be giving this setup a try for the next couple of rounds. My dad is convinced that it is the perfect combo for me.

Some new pics...

GBB with custom on the left, XR 16 with blue HE5F4 on the right.
b02710704f4d6c6f16883774b9e64b05.jpg

Two shots with just the custom in the GBB
055c136e251078d13d6add6e268fd9cd.jpg

4ffee0e6dceb56b6a4b2ceadb4be642a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too cool you got two shafts! That's awesome!!! Both look great too. I don't have a custom one, but my blue one is so fresh and so clean!

This shaft is feeling good on my Nike Golf Vapor Fly Fairway:

I can't wait to try this one out, so lucky to have one the Husker color version!

Me too! Although I think it's more of an OSU red/black third jersey color scheme myself :alien:

Finally got to play with my Element Helium shaft today. I freaking love it. I hit some of my best drives in a long time today. I hit 9 of 14 fairways which hasn't happened in a while.
Best ones that I have ever seen you hit, for sure. #Iwantone

Put the custom HE5F4 in the GBB for yesterday's round and a bunch of range time. I'm definitely digging that combo and can get awesome performance out of it when I'm not trying to force things. I will be giving this setup a try for the next couple of rounds. My dad is convinced that it is the perfect combo for me.

Some new pics...

GBB with custom on the left, XR 16 with blue HE5F4 on the right.
b02710704f4d6c6f16883774b9e64b05.jpg

Two shots with just the custom in the GBB
055c136e251078d13d6add6e268fd9cd.jpg

4ffee0e6dceb56b6a4b2ceadb4be642a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't wait to hear what you think about these combos head to head!

Well hello beautiful!

1164f1daf24cf1a269e15a36c0cbe1d1.jpg

08c8e5e5edd6fb90472045aea76fd8fe.jpg

e3af81f9eb74af823065227d1011e775.jpg

Damn, it got to Canada first? I really am out here aren't I? LOL

That being said, I just got delivery notification, stoked to see it when I get home!!! :D

Awesome shaft dude!

Damn, it got to Canada first? I really am out here aren't I? LOL

That being said, I just got delivery notification, stoked to see it when I get home!!! :D

I was super surprised. I got my THP coin super quick the other day too. Must be the golf gods smiling on me.

Now I just need to get it tipped and in play!

Looks good, Brad!

That looks sick Brad! Actually, I sense a theme...all of these UST shafts look awesome.

I am really surprised by it honestly. It is such a clean looking shaft. There isn't another shaft I have in my bag that has such a clean look to it.

Intriguing at the same time, while knowing really nothing about the shaft, not having any info on the shaft (other than what I have read on THP). I have no idea what to expect from this shaft. Really looking forward to learning more about it, and how it changes my game.

It's crazy how light the shaft it but how stable it is throughout the swing. The club head is where it's supposed to be in your swing. That may not always be the right place buts it's there non the less. I've enjoyed dropping this in my driver and 3 wood.

Well hello there.

9daf16f8160b8202a4d6a9066c6c08a8.jpg

Pumped to get this bad boy tipped and into my Vapor Pro for some comparisons!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's crazy how light the shaft it but how stable it is throughout the swing. The club head is where it's supposed to be in your swing. That may not always be the right place buts it's there non the less. I've enjoyed dropping this in my driver and 3 wood.

You were hitting some good shots with the driver/3W combo. When a fwy needs to be hit Freddie would bring out that 3W and would never miss. It's nice to have confidence in a wood off the tee. Shaft looks great too!

I can't wait to hear what you think about these combos head to head!

This is on my to-do list. Hope to get some thoughts and numbers up in the next couple weeks.

By the way, thank you to everyone popping in here and adding your thoughts about this shaft! I love seeing all the different designs and excitement.

I cannot wait to get a head for this!!!

Oh wow this looks great in person. Can't wait to get it gripped and get the dual cog on it to start giving some swings with it.

fd7a2af193f2fa18b3d5b53420cd7d81.jpg

Man, I really want one of these now. Everyone seems to be raving about them and the blue would match my Vapor Fly woods perfectly.

I cannot wait to get a head for this!!!

I hope you enjoy it. Have you fixed the ole driver swing?

Oh wow this looks great in person. Can't wait to get it gripped and get the dual cog on it to start giving some swings with it.

fd7a2af193f2fa18b3d5b53420cd7d81.jpg

Looks great!

I hope you enjoy it. Have you fixed the ole driver swing?

Not really, still a work in progress but the range opens tomorrow so practice moves into full swing!

Shaft is cut, gripped, tipped with the dual cog, and ready to go now. Weight of this one is really nice, and looks like I got the HE5F4.

Back