2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I'm more surprised at Phil's meltdown given the success he's had at Augusta. Pretty disappointing.

Crazy that a $20k fill in pick in Fitzpatrick is highest on the leaderboard for me right now! Who is he? LOL:banghead:

Crazy that a $20k fill in pick in Fitzpatrick is highest on the leaderboard for me right now! Who is he? LOL:banghead:

I had to look him up myself when I saw him spring up the leader board!

Picked a winner and a pretty decent team overall this week
bfec1cdb5d38d49365432ff06dc61328.jpg

One of the most frustrating weeks of second-guessing my lineup. Had Willet and Westwood in on more than one occasion...ugh!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I picked Willett also but the rest of my team Ehh not so great.

I like it

472ce0031300d2dc9db407cad2328b3a.jpg

1, 7, 10, 15, 24, 34, 42. That should hopefully get me out of the 100's in rankings. Hopefully.

I had Willet, Matsuyama, Caberra-Bello, Kuchar and Watson.

1, 4, 10, 15, 17, 24, 42. Much better than I was expecting after watching Rickie lay an egg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see people picking DeChambreau are you getting fantasy winnings for him as an amateur?

I think I'm taking a step back. Bubba and Reed didn't help me.

1, 7, 10, 17, 17, 21, 24, 24, MC, MC. Should move me up a little in the standings. Wish I hadn't missed the early start week altogether.

I see people picking DeChambreau are you getting fantasy winnings for him as an amateur?

I thought about taking him, but I'm glad I didn't. I'm pretty happy with this week. Not only did I pic the winner, but all 8 of my guys made cut.
17029aa44569da82d0b241e1c779506b.jpg

Jumped 10 places in the rankings up to #7 but lost a little $ to the lead. Nice progress in the standing though.

Moved up 24 spots this week. Not bad for only having 5 guys make the cut.

ATTN: Everyone,

As of the RBC, you can now pick Bryson DeChambeau and actually get points ;)

Hell yeah, 55 to 15

Nice little jump up from 44 to 21 after this week. First winner picked for me this season so it's time to make a push and stay in the top 20

Moved up 4 spots to 43... Not getting picks in for the shell torpedoed my season

Very pleased with my 11 spot jump with only 7 picks and my main 2 guys missing the cut. My wildcards kinda played well though.....Willet / Westwood. Out of 5 guys making the cut I only got credit for 4 as my other pick was Dechambeau and I forgot the rules. Still pleased....made up a lot of ground this week.

I had 7 guys make the cut, but none of them did very well. Slipped some. gotta get on picking the winners and make up some ground.

Back