NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the 80s dude...

But it's the flyers..... And in showing my age but what happened in the 80's? I was it. In 89 maybe some older guys can explain that broad street bullies to me

But it's the flyers..... And in showing my age but what happened in the 80's? I was it. In 89 maybe some older guys can explain that broad street bullies to me
It's called reading and it is fundamental.

It's called reading and it is fundamental.

Haha oh I know but I also know that the flyers always get chippy and they're fun games to watch

I know the Caps are on, but did anyone see what Letang did to Stahlberg? I guess he slashed him in the face and not even a penalty or any attention. They were comparing it to what Keith did in that he made it look like an accident.

Wow! That was no accident.

https://youtu.be/x83EXTjhaWY

Hard hit and went into the boards awkwardly... I hope the kid is Ok

Laughton being taken off on a back board. After crashing into the boards with his back after a push from Carlson.
159eb03f0dbd71da59af3423ccc74735.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Laughton being taken off on a back board. After crashing into the boards with his back after a push from Carlson.
159eb03f0dbd71da59af3423ccc74735.jpg

7f820a0d1424a9e047eebca3ea2ce20b.jpg

Man I hate seeing things like this.

I walk into the bar at the rink to check the score and see a guy being taken off on a backboard... What happened crest? Clean hit and landed wrong? Cheap shot? I missed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I walk into the bar at the rink to check the score and see a guy being taken off on a backboard... What happened crest? Clean hit and landed wrong? Cheap shot? I missed it

Awkward fall on a high speed battle. Nothing done wrong by anybody.

Not a cheap shot. He tried to go around Carlson and caught an edge, he went into the boards hard

Awkward fall on a high speed battle. Nothing done wrong by anybody.

Ah, I absolutely hate those, I've been very lucky none of those have hurt me, scariest thing when you tangle up and fall at speed

Caps buzzed a bit at the end of the 2nd but no goal. Down 1 after 1

Any word on the kid from Philly?
Just checking scores for me until later.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The shots that Holtby stopped in the first 3 games are going in now

These refs in the Islanders game look like they've been watching the Bolts series for pointers.

Caps to the PP

Flyers playing a really good game. Caps just can't get it going

Shoot the damn puck! Good lord ugh

Caps still down 2 after 2

Bam! Caps get on the board!

Caps need to keep grinding here... Get the puck deep and go get it

These refs are a joke!!! That's 3 goals taken away in 2 games.

Nuevy making some really solid saves. Caps are buzzing and getting some good chances. Flyers look tired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back