NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you used the NHL app for Android? This thing is terrible. I check it in the morning to see the scores and nothing is ever updated. Worthless

I have tried to open it a few times to check the scores in the morning... most times, when it finally opens, its time for bed

Have any of you used the NHL app for Android? This thing is terrible. I check it in the morning to see the scores and nothing is ever updated. Worthless

Yeah, it stinks. I use the Yahoo Sports app. The CBS Sports app is good too.

I have tried to open it a few times to check the scores in the morning... most times, when it finally opens, its time for bed

Yeah, it is so bad. Not sure why I keep opening it thinking it will be different.

With that said .. i have gamecentre live and the NHL & who ever runs this service for them without notice completely changed the format and took away all options of seeing games from the night before , a week . and removed all of the vintage and past seasons games when it was one of their selling points ... i wonder if the same people who manage the NHL apps run the live streaming because they totally have f......d it up royally ......wonder if they will listen to the numourous complaints about the changes and apps and how bad they are

NHL 2015-2016 Season

I've read a couple articles that discuss Shaw receiving a suspension for his liberal application of a gay slur (& the double birds to the ref). Will be interesting to see what the NHL does, it's pretty clear what he was saying.

I've read a couple articles that discuss Shaw receiving a suspension for his liberal application of a gay slur (& the double birds to the ref). Will be interesting to see what the NHL does, it's pretty clear what he was saying.
I think they will have to act. And he deserves it for being a goon.

Flyers are starting Neuvirth tonight in desperation
Won't matter. Let's go CAPS!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think they will have to act. And he deserves it for being a goon.

Shaw suspended for one game. Also good to see him own his mistake.

Lol he apologized to everyone except the guy he called the slur

Mason out neuvirth in, one game to late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mason out neuvirth in, one game to late

I don't think anything could have saved them, but Mason didn't help

Almost go time

1932c0d2d211b6ce5539ee04e6a55f16.jpg

Chorney in for Orpik

Good pace early on

Caps to the kill early on.

Well that had to happen eventually. Caps down 1 in the first.

Wide shot tipped and it goes in

Waste of your timeout

Uh oh challenge flag is out

Hope the flyers game is chippy and the flyers win, I'm at hockey and I want to be able to actually watch the final flyers game to see how bloody it gets

Barry did that to slow momentum if nothing else

Hope the flyers game is chippy and the flyers win, I'm at hockey and I want to be able to actually watch the final flyers game to see how bloody it gets

It's not the 80s dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back