NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible, considering last year I was 100% in round 1 before it all went down hill

It always goes down hill in a bracket challenge. Don't get butt hurt over it. I'm usually out of it before the first round is over.

It always goes down hill in a bracket challenge. Don't get butt hurt over it. I'm usually out of it before the first round is over.

Oh I know lol, west was a crap shoot anyway and there's just so much disparity in the league now it's any teams season

Sharks win....again. 3-1 in the series. I think this one is about done but with these teams you can't count them out just yet.
Hmmm some of us here were high on the Sharks...

Great... All the talk with the bandwagon fans has started. Are you nervous? Of course I am nervous, do you not know anything about the history of this team? Ugh

Great... All the talk with the bandwagon fans has started. Are you nervous? Of course I am nervous, do you not know anything about the history of this team? Ugh

It's the Neuvirth of the Flyers!

The partnerships are there. It makes a lot of sense. I don't mind, as Shaw made himself look like a clown.
I'm not saying its right but i feel the world is getting too soft

He played really well and made some solid saves last night.

he played really well indeed. Do you think he can pull out an Halak and come back in this series?

You can't go on national tv and use a slur. If he said N**** on national tv what would you expect? In today's climate, the two words are both off limits. I'm sure it gets said by plenty on the ice, but he got caught and has to pay the price.

I agree that the world is getting soft, but I am not too upset by it.

On THP, there's a pretty obvious expectation to avoid slurs, and I doubt using one would go over well. A nationally televised hockey game should expect more out of a professional in my opinion.

he played really well indeed. Do you think he can pull out an Halak and come back in this series?

He has the talent just couldn't stay healthy. Caps will be ready to play Friday.

I'm kinda hoping to see the Flyers win the next game, just to see the panic in DC.

I also hope to see the Bolts close out the series tonight and rest up for the Islanders or Panthers. Hopefully we get both Stralman and Brown back for the 2nd round.

I'm kinda hoping to see the Flyers win the next game, just to see the panic in DC.

I also hope to see the Bolts close out the series tonight and rest up for the Islanders or Panthers. Hopefully we get both Stralman and Brown back for the 2nd round.

You would... No butt hurt here no matter how hard you knuckleheads try

You would... No butt hurt here no matter how hard you knuckleheads try

Haha, I'm still sure they win the series, but come on, tell me the headlines won't be hilarious if it's 3-2.

Haha, I'm still sure they win the series, but come on, tell me the headlines won't be hilarious if it's 3-2.

It already started after last night. I tone it out at this point

Go Caps!

Big game for the D-Men tonight. Need to even the series.

Good lord, 1 loss in a 7 games series, "the sky is falling"

People are stupid, especially when they try and talk about a sport they know nothing about... It is painful to listen to

Thanks Captain Obvious but that didn't stop the Caps in 09-10

Also didn't stop them from getting swept in 10-11... In case you forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back