Prince has passed.

The first album I ever bought...Purple Rain in 1985. RIP

Wouldn't have pegged you as a Price guy. You are full of surprises.

Sad day to see such a talented person pass. His Super Bowl performance was the last one I remember being good.

So sad, very talented.

Purple Rain and Rasberry Beret will live on forever

WOW. Still early, but I wonder what happened.
He was suffering from flu symptoms. I'm sure we will hear more.

:crying:

I'm not a big Prince fan, but he was very talented. I always think of this whenever I hear his name:

Hate to hear this. Michelle is going to be really upset, she loved Purple Rain (song and movie) and was a big fan of his talent.

I was never a fan but every time I saw him on TV he gave a great performance, RIP>

The older I got the more I liked his music. Sad to hear that he has passed. RIP Prince!!

Just walked into work and see this announcement on TV. Shocked to hear this. Crazy to see all these musicians passing here lately.

What a talent. RIP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love or hate his style, Prince was original and damn his tunes are funky. He sure could groove.....in his own erotic way lol

RIP

Wow! He was a recluse but had no idea he was sick.

Shocking! He was indeed a musical genius!

That's a bummer. I saw him in concert once, sort of in the midst of his battle with his label. He played a montage of his famous stuff, which was very disappointing. But the show was still great - I imagined it was what it might have been like seeing a James Brown concert during his prime, he was such a fabulous performer and entertainer. RIP.

Saw this, say what you want about him, the guy was pure talent and had ridiculous chops on lead guitar

Last edited:
Definitely a style of music I didn't appreciate until I was in college. Sad sad day for music. Will be going home and having a drink and watching Purple Rain all weekend.

I cannot think of him without dwelling on fraternity parties, wedding receptions, member-guest parites and other fun times. Usually holding a cold one. He represents a lot of joy and will be missed.

Sad about this. he was such a phenomenal musician. didn't even know he was sick or anything. He will be missed.

Wow just seeing this, sad day. Guy was a little out there but made great music.

Sad to hear...dude was a supremely talented musician. RIP.

Waiting to hear more about how people die from the Flu. I know it's possible, but damn, that's odd.

Back