Which One Do You Want?

Cobra F6. Thanks!

We are going to be giving one of these away in the next few days, or one of the drivers not pictured from THP Club Clash that are listed below it. THP Club Clash was a fantastic weekend that took 24 THPers and had them test every driver on the market (assuming it was a current release and released post 2015) and gathered their own stats to turn in as well as test them on 2 beautiful golf courses at Hammock Beach Golf Resort. Then THP gave a bunch of them away as well.

Here is your chance (or another chance) to win one of these drivers. THP Radio will have a new episode up of The Dean Has Spoken on Sunday and in the show we will be talking all about Club Clash and the current "what is the best driver" debate. You can listen to it right from the THP Home Page in this section

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/category/thp_radio/

Or download it from iTunes or tons of other Podcasting sites by searching for The Hackers Paradise. The contest will be announced on the show, and the winner will have their pick of just about any driver that was at THP Club Clash.
CgliNsDUgAE_h8x.jpg

Srixon Z 355
XXIO 9
Cobra F6+
Cobra Max
Bridgestone JGR

Good luck everybody and we hope you enjoy the newest episode of The Dean Has Spoken coming up in a few days. In the meantime, you can check out many of the other episodes of THP Radio including interviews with the big names in the industry on The Golf Industry Uncut, as well as more episodes of the Dean Has Spoken.

Like picking your favorite M&M color.

Based on the chatter from the Club Clash thread, I'd love to try the XR16 Pro.

Based on having a shaft I'm really getting along with and having a matching adapter I'd say the Ping G LS Tec ;)

Have to go with the XR16. All the write ups hype make this one of the top drivers for me to try! Thanks, great contest!

Based on the hype, XR16 or XR16 Pro. Sounds like the XR16 Pro is probably better for my swing.

The King looks very nice to me

What a lineup there. I'd like to give the XR16 a go.

Personally I am happy with my GBB but I know a THP'er who hit an M2 last week and absolutely loved it so I would be picking that and if I was lucky enough to win I would be passing it on as a gift

My goodness, talk about some amazing options! I think I would have to go with the XR16 Pro from all the good reviews, plus I've got a few shafts with that adaptor ready to tinker! Such a cool giveaway following such a cool event.

That's a seriously cool contest

F6 + for me. What an awesome contest

That's awesome, thank you THP!

XR16 pro or the M1 had my attention reading the reviews. Both sounded super solid

Now that's a pretty awesome contest. Plus I love THP radio so it's a win-win!

Damn so many mentions of xr16 i can't belive i forgot about that one!! Ok ill have my eyes on that too lol

F6+ is calling my name. Awesome contest and can't wait to hear the next episode.

XR16, F6+, and JPX-EZ are at the top of my list.

My vote would be the XXIO as I am very interested in this more non-mainstream release. Can't wait to tune in on Sunday.

XR-16 pro I wouldn't mind adding to my bag

XR16 Pro or Ping G LS Tec for sure

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Which One Do You Want?

Love this! Such a terrific prize, just for entering? Thanks THP!!
XR and XR16 are in mind....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd probably pick either the xr16 or the cobra king

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M2.... we shall meet again :)

Back