Which One Do You Want?

Callaway XR16, it was the best driver for me hands down last weekend (and it wasnt even close)!

Always a good listen. Someone will come away with a driver? How cool is that?

After reading the club clash review I think M1 sounds great, but I really want to give the Nike Flex a workout

This is awesome.

Club Clash, the gift that keeps on giving!

Honestly, there is no wrong choice here. Every one of those drivers is fantastic.

Awesome contest. Not entering, but if I did it would be the F6 or the JGR. I already have an XR16. :D

Ooh, cool. Would love a crack at the XR16 pro

XR16 for the win!!

The XR16 was a huge hit over the weekend, and it has had my interest.

For me based on the chatter from the event....the XR16 or F6

M1 for me. Hit it a few times and loved what I saw from it.

Awesome contest! I'd be in for the BB Alpha 816 or F6 if I wasn't left handed...

In for the XXIO 9 if chosen!

How could you not want to try the XR16 after reading those updates? I'll take one please :cool:

M1, 355, XR16 pro, JGR, and so many more great choices.
M1 would still be my first choice.

TaylorMade M2 would round out my M2 irons nicely. Thanks for the opportunity.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hmmm... I currently have 3 of those drivers in my own little driver shootout... Think I'd be down to the Callaway XR16 and the Ping G LS Tec. But,... The Cobra F6 is intriguing... And the Wilson Staff F5... And the Mizuno JPX EZ got some love, too...

Tour Edge Exotics Please!

XR16 based on what was being reported back to us. I want to see what all the hype is behind that one.

If I'm lucky enough to be chosen I'd want the M1.

Man oh man...

I would have to go JPX EZ or M1!!

Awesome! Can't wait to listen as there's always good conversation, added a chance at winning a club is always cool. I've really been eyeing m1/m2 or gbb.

I want them all! But my first choice would be XR16 Pro. Can't wait to listen Sunday!

M1 or XR16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back