NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to bet decent money "Lubdqvist" is not playing :alien:
From the looks of it, he couldn't do much worse.

I've heard Lubdqvist is almost as good as the penguins goalie, Flueby.

From the looks of it, he couldn't do much worse.

I've heard Lubdqvist is almost as good as the penguins goalie, Flueby.

To answer your question, Hank is definitely playing.

Fleury is not. Murray got the call.

Released from hospital, not playing in game 5
Thanks, that's good to hear...no one has any opinion on the Letang play? I guess there was nothing to it then.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks, that's good to hear...no one has any opinion on the Letang play? I guess there was nothing to it then.

I was watching the real game.

I was watching the real game.
Really? Sorry for trying to get an opinion from folks on here. Back to the real game now.

Bumping this for conversation since the Pens are on.

Also, any word on the kid from Philly before I go checking online?

Wow. How long did Mcsorly get for his on Brashier? They can match that. No place in hockey for that.

Really? Sorry for trying to get an opinion from folks on here. Back to the real game now.

Just making a funny dude. Explaining why I didn't see it.

Ouch just saw it for the first time. That was intentional for sure but depending on where the ref was I can see how it was missed.

Lightning PP back to their usual garbage.

Ouch just saw it for the first time. That was intentional for sure but depending on where the ref was I can see how it was missed.
Agreed on the ref missing it but I'm just surprised nothing has been said or done by the league. They had to have seen it by now.

But there is two of them in the ice to ensure the right call is made. Anyone know if he has a meeting with league officials. They are playing New York so head office is just down the road. Quick and easy suspension in my book.

Agreed on the ref missing it but I'm just surprised nothing has been said or done by the league. They had to have seen it by now.

Yeah it kind of looked like his stick got caught on the player he was trying to get away from. Maybe that is the reason

Bumping this for conversation since the Pens are on.

Also, any word on the kid from Philly before I go checking online?

I'm a Pens fan and I'll be the first to tell you it should've been a penalty. No doubt about that. As for suspension worthy...I think if the NHL would get some consistency with their discipline and try to clean up the game then yes, but I was listening somewhere today where it was mentioned that in order for a suspension to happen, there needs to be clear intent. Staal crosschecked Crosby last year across the back of the neck multiple times and nothing was called. Based on NHL's precedent from the past, sort of figured the NHL wouldn't do anything.

I'm a Pens fan and I'll be the first to tell you it should've been a penalty. No doubt about that. As for suspension worthy...I think if the NHL would get some consistency with their discipline and try to clean up the game then yes, but I was listening somewhere today where it was mentioned that in order for a suspension to happen, there needs to be clear intent. Staal crosschecked Crosby last year across the back of the neck multiple times and nothing was called. Based on NHL's precedent from the past, sort of figured the NHL wouldn't do anything.

You must have missed what Keith did. He was suspended and it's not half as vicious. That was what 3 weeks ago. C'mon NHL.

Drouin is the only one who knows that you are supposed to pass to your linemates stick not skates.

Than he must be traded..........to the Avalanche.

Yeah, well said, and it's the playoffs too and rules change. Was a weird play, he slashed him before any hit unlike Keith. Not sure what he was thinking. I think he thought he was gonna get a penalty and then realized he got away with one.

What so he could play golf now?

And get drunk. I thought you of all people would know that Silver Bullets are made in Colorado. Sheesh.

Yeah, well said, and it's the playoffs too and rules change. Was a weird play, he slashed him before any hit unlike Keith. Not sure what he was thinking. I think he thought he was gonna get a penalty and then realized he got away with one.

Yea. I've seen it a few times. Some say the Rangers player hit him, which shot the butt end of his stick in to the glass and the force acted like a lever and caused the blade move. So hard to tell if there was intent. Slow motion it looks brutal, but real time with the speed of the game and the hit, it's hard to tell.

And get drunk. I thought you of all people would know that Silver Bullets are made in Colorado. Sheesh.
Oh I am aware... Do they make any beers in Canada?

I agree rules change and I like that the chippy stuff is let go a lot but digging for chicklets with you stick like that needs to be a suspension.

How many damn short handed breakaways can you have and come away empty handed??? Quite a few it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back