Shooting reportedly kills 7 at Ohio home

Why do you feel the need to post these stories .. one might think people come here to talk golf and get away from the realities of the everyday world .... even if only for a few minute .. and things like this have nothing to do with golf ....

Don't open the thread and just use the subforum section.

Why do you feel the need to post these stories .. one might think people come here to talk golf and get away from the realities of the everyday world .... even if only for a few minute .. and things like this have nothing to do with golf ....
Sorry, didn't mean to offend, I put it in the Random and off topic so it wouldn't be in the golf discussions. I guess I could have put it in the rant of the day thread, I just get tired of seeing and hearing stories like this involving shooting and violence all the time, seems to be happening more and more in this world.

If a mod wants to move it to debate I guess that might be an option.

There is a large "Random & Off-Topic" section of this community. A lot of people talk about a lot of topics outside of Golf here, and that is the reason there is a section for just about everything.

If something doesnt interest you, dont click it.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend, I put it in the Random and off topic so it wouldn't be in the golf discussions. I guess I could have put it in the rant of the day thread, I just get tired of seeing and hearing stories like this involving shooting and violence all the time, seems to be happening more and more in this world.

It's fine. It's news. There are many threads related to news in the Random and Off Topic subsection.

People arent complaining that there is a Prince thread discussing his passing yesterday.

So, this area is in the middle of nowhere. Really low income areas over that way.

That's what I was going to say. That's out in the middle of nowhere. Really small town. Which kinda makes it worse because you know it's one of those places where everyone knows each other. Very sad to hear.

I believe you are fine sir. hopefully they catch this guy and rip each nail out one by one...

That's what I was going to say. That's out in the middle of nowhere. Really small town. Which kinda makes it worse because you know it's one of those places where everyone knows each other. Very sad to hear.

It's certainly not one of those situations where a passer by decides to be a lunatic. I'm not a big fan of traveling through that area though. It's kind of scary to see the way some live.

Crazy story and fishy hate to hear kids were involved. That area is quite interesting and a bit rough low income and if your not from there can be a not so good place to be. I've been through that area several times and used to camp down there and it's a different way of life than most of us are used to.

I just don't understand how someone could just do that to another person. So sad the world we live in when I read things like this.

It's certainly not one of those situations where a passer by decides to be a lunatic. I'm not a big fan of traveling through that area though. It's kind of scary to see the way some live.

Crazy story and fishy hate to hear kids were involved. That area is quite interesting and a bit rough low income and if your not from there can be a not so good place to be. I've been through that area several times and used to camp down there and it's a different way of life than most of us are used to.

Rural southern Ohio is an interesting place. Going to school in Athens, if you went even 10 miles outside of campus things got weird. I've driven from Athens to Cinci though through those areas and it's definitely different.

I just don't understand how someone could just do that to another person. So sad the world we live in when I read things like this.

knowing what I know about that area this was retaliation or involved drugs

It's sad to hear these stories. I'm curious why the intelligence and cyber units were sent there for the investigation.

Hate hearing this.
What the hell is wrong with people?

Some info is out about what the investigators have found $300K of pot growing in 3 of the 4 crime scenes.

Believe the murders may be related to Mexican drug cartels as their has been evidence of them in the area in the past. I know there are 2 operating in Dayton and am sure they are in cincy as well.

http://fox8.com/2016/04/26/pike-county-murders-cockfighting-facebook-threat-part-of-investigation/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya this had Cartel written all over it from the beginning. Be careful who you invite into your life. What a shame

So sad!!! People just don't understand what they get themselves (and family) into!!

Wow this is horrible to read, just sad.

Back