NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock the Red! Dale Hunter style

d1e13f2ff5865e7eff6ed5d16e61a8d5.jpg

My thoughts waking up after Going to the game last night:
1) this was a bad idea I am exhausted
2) wait.... I might of just been able to watch my favorite player of all times last game in the NHL (Datsyuk) in person..... Nope, it was totally worth it
3) where's the damn coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stop with that ugly logo Jesse

ioghbh9osdcptixdb8l2.jpg

even that is better....

Looks like my Rangers are done! I hate to say it the Pens look good. It will be interesting to see what the Rangers do to sure up the holes in there roster.

I know this is late and may have already been talked about. What did you guys think of the Letang slash to face of Stalberg in game 3? I thought it was nasty and he should have been suspended.

But Marty we can be twins...

6a996e5def1d19ad0d9cc6c46cb06edf.jpg

where is that thumb down button when you need it?

I know the Caps are on, but did anyone see what Letang did to Stahlberg? I guess he slashed him in the face and not even a penalty or any attention. They were comparing it to what Keith did in that he made it look like an accident.

Wow! That was no accident.

https://youtu.be/x83EXTjhaWY

I know this is late and may have already been talked about. What did you guys think of the Letang slash to face of Stalberg in game 3? I thought it was nasty and he should have been suspended.

Some discussion a few pages back in the thread. I don't know how it has not been addressed, probably because it was another star player that did it.
Should be 1-3 games at least IMO.

where is that thumb down button when you need it?

Crest has a thumb drive with all these pictures saved somewhere. Yours and beefcake's selfie will be making cameos for a long time to come :)

Crest has a thumb drive with all these pictures saved somewhere. Yours and beefcake's selfie will be making cameos for a long time to come :)

and yet he wasn't able to find a penguins jersey to honor his bet :alien:

I have a nice collection of pictures of guys wearing habs hats too, you don't see me using them all the time like that.

Crest doesn't have mine. Mrs Crest does, she loves Beef. Hahaha

Some discussion a few pages back in the thread. I don't know how it has not been addressed, probably because it was another star player that did it.
Should be 1-3 games at least IMO.

You can add a zero after those numbers IMO.

I know the Caps are on, but did anyone see what Letang did to Stahlberg? I guess he slashed him in the face and not even a penalty or any attention. They were comparing it to what Keith did in that he made it look like an accident.

Wow! That was no accident.

https://youtu.be/x83EXTjhaWY

I'd remove him from the playoffs this year, and probably tack on games next year.

It wasn't a hockey move... His stick was going in a different direction. He looked up, saw him, and slashed the living crap out of him.

Yikes.

I don't understand why crest keeps losing bets. His team won the President's trophy hahahaha

I don't know but I'm glad he does. Hahaha.

I don't understand why crest keeps losing bets. His team won the President's trophy hahahaha
Haha, yeah for a team that won a whole bunch of games the dude Sports Pittsburgh avatars an awful lot. I'm starting to think he's doing it on purpose.

The butt hurt gun is loaded up with silver bullets.

I'd remove him from the playoffs this year, and probably tack on games next year.

It wasn't a hockey move... His stick was going in a different direction. He looked up, saw him, and slashed the living crap out of him.

Yikes.
Does it amaze you too that we haven't heard boo from the NHL about it? It's like it didn't happen.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

and yet he wasn't able to find a penguins jersey to honor his bet :alien:

I have a nice collection of pictures of guys wearing habs hats too, you don't see me using them all the time like that.

I found it oddly suspicious... but the tweet was worth it.

Does it amaze you too that we haven't heard boo from the NHL about it? It's like it didn't happen.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Not at all. The NHL is run like a clown show. It surprises me about as much as a rulebook that changes depending on the game clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back