2. Solid5112- 12
3. MusicMaster - 25????
4. Michigan Slice- 24
5. Jrex - 30
6. Rozo22 - 12???
7. Bullfrog W/ his donut---13
8. Rbarthle17 - 13

Cry now or live with it!!!!!
Happy we have 8.. We thought we would struggle to get 8 for RR.. Michigan.. Bringin that Sh*t....
Thanks BFrog..
Fired up for Saturday...
There may be some Wyzygirl homebrew involved tomorrow...
Fo Shoo.....

1. Wyzyguy - 7
2. Solid5112- 12
3. MusicMaster - 25????
4. Michigan Slice- 24
5. Jrex - 30
6. Rozo22 - 12???
8. Rbarthle17 - 13

Happy we have 8.. We thought we would struggle to get 8 for RR.. Michigan.. Bringin that Sh*t....
Thanks BFrog..
Fired up for Saturday...
Fo Shoo.....

why thank me?

Glad to see i'm the low handicaper of the bunch... Looks like I'm going to have to put a whoopin on myself again

1. Wyzyguy - 7
2. Solid5112- 12
3. MusicMaster - 25????
4. Michigan Slice- 24
5. Jrex - 30
6. Rozo22 - 12???
8. Rbarthle17 - 13

Thanks BFrog..
Fired up for Saturday...
Fo Shoo.....

Thanks for lowering my Hcp, but I'm an 18.

What are the tee times again? 10:30?

What are the tee times again? 10:30?

Yup I believe that's it!
See everyone tomorrow!

This is he start of a great weekend!
d881f896098a81715750fede194f4e68.jpg

Good luck tomorrow boys and have fun, wish I could have made it. Hoping to hear about some good shooting, need you guys to take down Ohio. Had to bail on my tourney tomorrow for work, but played this afternoon and played well, and will be playing again Sunday morning. Finally starting to get into the groove again.

I swear every time I see this Tapatalk picture it looks like you guys are dangling a donut in front of Mike Dean.

Good luck tomorrow Michiganders!

Carl's in Bloomfield Hills is having a $500,000 Putting Challenge on May 14 sponsored by Odyssey. Not sure what the rules are, but you can enter to win a spot in the challenge here:

http://www.carlsgolfland.com/odysseychallenge

Carl's in Bloomfield Hills is having a $500,000 Putting Challenge on May 14 sponsored by Odyssey. Not sure what the rules are, but you can enter to win a spot in the challenge here:

http://www.carlsgolfland.com/odysseychallenge
I participated last year. It's a cool way to get some money to charity, but if you go, go all the way. Get as close as possible cuz 25 footers downhill right to left break is no bueno.

Hit em straight fellas

Have fun out there today guys!

It was a great day out there. I played with jrex, rozo, and Frogger. Forced carries off the tee were the required shots of the day on this course. I had a lot of ugliness off the tee but had enough playable tee shots to get around in 93 from the blues (6580 yards and 72.4 / 138 - whose idea was it to play these tees?)

Always a blast with these guys.

It was a great day out there. I played with jrex, rozo, and Frogger. Forced carries off the tee were the required shots of the day on this course. I had a lot of ugliness off the tee but had enough playable tee shots to get around in 93 from the blues (6580 yards and 72.4 / 138 - whose idea was it to play these tees?)

Always a blast with these guys.
Quality round Rob!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hope it went well today boys. Was a great day for golf out there once it warmed up a bit.

Had fun out there guys! Finished with a blah 94. Need some range time with my irons for sure. Been fighting pulls lately. And today it was pushes. Go figure. Can't wait to tee it up again with you guys.

Had fun out there guys! Finished with a blah 94. Need some range time with my irons for sure. Been fighting pulls lately. And today it was pushes. Go figure. Can't wait to tee it up again with you guys.

I had a blast golfing with you bullfrog, thanks for all the pointers today it was much appreciated!!!

I had a blast golfing with you bullfrog, thanks for all the pointers today it was much appreciated!!!

No problem. I can see your passion for the game. Keep plucking away and good swings will come.

Had a blast playing with everyone yesterday. Hopefully be able to do another outing soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

Had a blast playing with everyone yesterday. Hopefully be able to do another outing soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

Was a great time!
Glad everyone came out!

I like that course and will be back

Back