I'm big on most social media but I just don't understand SC. Is it like Twitter only in video format?

I'm big on most social media but I just don't understand SC. Is it like Twitter only in video format?

Pretty much. It's fun to use but its not for everyone

Pretty much. It's fun to use but its not for everyone

I'll learning my way around it. It would seem you'd need followers to make it worth while

I was just given a lesson yesterday actually. Looks way to complicated. Lol.

Fowler's snaps today were a good laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay. I just saw my first story. Nice smiley JB.

I still don't understand this app though.

I though Sanpchat was for sending D picks. Never really got the idea of sending something that would be deleted right away. Having said that, I didn't see the point of twitter but then had and used an account for a few years before I deleted it.

I find it annoying most of them time - at least when communicating between friends, but its been neat following Fowler and Justin Thomas the last week or so. I also enjoy the USTMayima and Callaway updates.

SnapChat? Is that the thing that I can use to take nude selfies and have them disappear in 8 seconds?

Not a big fan of anything tempting drivers to urgently look at their phones before the content deletes. Sorry if it comes across as 'get off my lawn' but IMO it's dangerous.

Chad's snaps on Callaway Golf this weekend were pretty good esp. since they won!

Back