Followed!

I have it but never used it. Added you guys though.

Oh man this will be cool to see

I don't use it much at all, THP added though!

Anyone else feel like there are just too many social media things these days?

I can do the forum and try to keep up on Twitter but then checking Instagram, Snapchat, FB, etc.....it's tough to truly stay connected now with all the content.
You forgot periscope, vine, vimeo... So yes I agree with you.

I have been putting off snapshot. Guess I won't any longer.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I think I added THP but not sure. Will have to ask my son later...oh my

I have had it and only used it formate ust contests so far.

Done! Callaway had some pretty good stuff on there today.

Like the masses here not hip to use SnapChat.

Like the masses here not hip to use SnapChat.

I'm still trying to figure it out, haha! I consider myself fairly proficient when it comes to apps and such, but this one has me stumped :bulgy-eyes:

So the stuff disappears after you send it??? I am struggling with what is point ...

I am getting too old to live in the instant electronic world ...

I do. Love it. Fun social media app.

Still figuring it out but will add THP.

Done! Callaway had some pretty good stuff on there today.
Yes the #Chad in Mexico stuff is great.

I added it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have BlackBerry currently and it's not available. I had it a year ago when I had had droid and didn't find it all that great. Twitter >

Might be time to get an account.

I love it. Will have to add THP

Added. Hated SnapChat for the longest time, now one of the platforms I use most often.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Added. Hated SnapChat for the longest time, now one of the platforms I use most often.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I normally don't check it often but when my daughter was away last week, that's how she kept in touch with us. She sent us private snaps of where she was and captions about how she was doing. I thought that was pretty cool.

I don't get it, at all....

Worst app ever

Can't see me going to Snap Chat.Leave it for my kids. But this thread did remind me to follow THP on Twitter. I find I am not on that as often as I used to be.

I'm still working on Twitter and Facebook! Snap chat may be in the future but not the foreseeable one!!

Ok I will try this out. My students tell me about it all the time but never checked it out

Added! Seems like it would be an interesting way to cover events, etc.

Back