Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering this beauty for a pretty good price. What do you all think?

EDIT: Really need to figure out how to rotate my pictures after I upload them.

Grab that. Getting pretty scarce to find one in good shape.

After having success with high MOI putters I am thinking of adding one more to the stable. Taylormade OS Monte Carlo or a Seeemore Giant are the first to pop up in my head
I like the TM OS putters, wish I could find a Spider local to roll.

The Giant is crazy fun to put with as well.

I was real close to pulling the trigger on the OS spider. Dicks had a 20%coupon the other day that worked on that putter.

I was real close to pulling the trigger on the OS spider. Dicks had a 20%coupon the other day that worked on that putter.

Thanks for letting me know now.

They're seriously good. Best TM putter in a LONG time IMO

I really really really wish Callaway made a CB iron with the same looks as the Apex MB.

slider3.jpg

Those with a slight cavity in the more traditional look similar to something like the J15 CB's would be incredible.

20150205_152103-L.jpg

If those two could have a baby I'd be very happy. I know the old Apex pros were close. But looks wise wasn't quite what I'd prefer. Just being picky...

2 times out with the Altitudes and I'm already pondering swapping them for the MT iron equivalent. My mental block against hybrids continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want one of those Ping 1966TR putters really bad. Probably the Anser. I can't decide which sight line to go with. I thought about a dot on the topline and a line on the flange, but that might get crowded. I haven't decided.

I keep scoping eBay for a set of Apex CF 16's with something other then XP 95's or the 680 Recoils. If anyone stumbled on to a set let me know.

I keep scoping eBay for a set of Apex CF 16's with something other then XP 95's or the 680 Recoils. If anyone stumbled on to a set let me know.
I would sell mine. They have recoil 110 F4 . 4 through PW

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Anybody know what's the next color up from the Oban black in terms of launch?

Apex CF 16's on serious ponder. Wouldn't even call it ponder actually, more like countdown to ordering and see if I can find a slightly used set before ordering new.

Visiting my folks in Phoenix and went to the Golfsmith in Peoria...the Callaway rep happened to be there putting Golf Digest 'gold star' stickers on some of the clubs on the rack. Told him I was interested in the CF 16, even more so after seeing them in person (I was worried they were shovels, but I find the size pretty nice actually). He set me up with the 7 iron demo in the back, felt smooth and it was really long, pretty straight too with PX 6.0.

Asked him about the Sub Zero while I was hitting and he said, gimme a minute, I've got one in the trunk of my car in the lot. Took a few swings with it...super low spin, maybe too much for me even with 112-ish mph SS, lots under 2k RPM. I didn't really give it a good workout but I think I hit the 816 DBD better with a little more spin.

Anyways, back to CF16. I'll see how long I can last looking for used before I break down and order new. Really psyched about these. Playing Srixon z745 w Modus 130s right now.

Apex CF 16's on serious ponder. Wouldn't even call it ponder actually, more like countdown to ordering and see if I can find a slightly used set before ordering new.

Visiting my folks in Phoenix and went to the Golfsmith in Peoria...the Callaway rep happened to be there putting Golf Digest 'gold star' stickers on some of the clubs on the rack. Told him I was interested in the CF 16, even more so after seeing them in person (I was worried they were shovels, but I find the size pretty nice actually). He set me up with the 7 iron demo in the back, felt smooth and it was really long, pretty straight too with PX 6.0.

Asked him about the Sub Zero while I was hitting and he said, gimme a minute, I've got one in the trunk of my car in the lot. Took a few swings with it...super low spin, maybe too much for me even with 112-ish mph SS, lots under 2k RPM. I didn't really give it a good workout but I think I hit the 816 DBD better with a little more spin.

Anyways, back to CF16. I'll see how long I can last looking for used before I break down and order new. Really psyched about these. Playing Srixon z745 w Modus 130s right now.

GREAT irons.

Very high and very straight. It was good to see. Eyeing one on CPO.

$65 or so for a new one from CPO via Amazon. I think cheaper than the site.

My good buddy finally got his membership papers in at my club so I'll be getting $250 in club credit to play with! Hmmmm...Apex Hybrid? Those crazy new Puma shoes? Maybe a 5 and a 6 iron?

My good buddy finally got his membership papers in at my club so I'll be getting $250 in club credit to play with! Hmmmm...Apex Hybrid? Those crazy new Puma shoes? Maybe a 5 and a 6 iron?

I simply say.....YES!

Apex hybrid....so damn versatile.

Apex hybrid....so damn versatile.
I keep hearing this. Hard to ignore. Callaway is new in the proshop for this year thankfully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back