The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love double bogeying 18 and turning a +1 round into a +3 round.

I'm fanatical about good key lime pie. Kind of like I am about grouper and buffalo shrimp.
I've got to pick your brain about all three. Those are some of my favs!

I love double bogeying 18 and turning a +1 round into a +3 round.
I know your pain. Did it on the 9 today to shoot 39. But luckily I pulled my head out of my ass and came up with a -1 back 9.

Playing the whole back 9 of today's round putting with a wedge was comical to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How'd that happen? Break a putter?

How'd that happen? Break a putter?

Was the only thing I could do so I wouldn't break the putter. Four three putts in first 7 holes which is very unlike me with that putter.

Was the only thing I could do so I wouldn't break the putter. Four three putts in first 7 holes which is very unlike me with that putter.
Sounds like me lately! I only had one 3-putt today and felt like rejoicing!

It's such a great spa and the food is incredible

High praise from a man noted for his excellent taste. I have yet to be disappointed with a stay at a Ritz. Enjoy your anniversary celebration!

I remember getting back from deployment in Jacksonville and after about 10 minutes of driving I was convinced drivers ed wasn't taught in the state!

If it's not on the state standardized test (now known as the Florida Standards Assessment) it isn't taught. :alien:

If it's not on the state standardized test (now known as the Florida Standards Assessment) it isn't taught. :alien:

Someone in California talking about Florida drivers is pretty funny.

Someone in California talking about Florida drivers is pretty funny.

No one was talking about California drivers :wink:

The Official Banter Away Thread

No one was talking about California drivers :wink:

You mean those people parked on i5 from the Oregon border to Tijuana?

Also.... Being that the standard state of "traffic" in CA is stopped. How do so many people manage to turn their cars upside down?

You mean those people parked on i5 from the Oregon border to Tijuana?

Also.... Being that the standard state of "traffic" in CA is stopped. How do so many people manage to turn their cars upside down?

Sounds like a SoCal problem :alien:

Sounds like a SoCal problem :alien:

LOL. LA yeah. Thankfully never lived there, but would visit family there when I lived in Seattle morning traffic report always amused me.

LOL. LA yeah. Thankfully never lived there, but would visit family there when I lived in Seattle morning traffic report always amused me.

Total disaster down there. Only place I've seen worse is Bahrain, and Hawaii (Oahu) is a close second.

Total disaster down there. Only place I've seen worse is Bahrain, and Hawaii (Oahu) is a close second.

I don't know if it's changed since 2003, but the worst part of driving on Oahu for me was that you couldn't get back on the highway where you got off the highway. Totally stupid design. I think we found one place on the last day, that you could.

Made it to Orlando and now time to unload the truck.

Good news is I'm playing golf tomorrow.

Does anybody else feel weird when they give a company a 2 week notice you are leaving. I mean, im looking forward to my new job better pay and situation. I dont know is it just me

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Does anybody else feel weird when they give a company a 2 week notice you are leaving. I mean, im looking forward to my new job better pay and situation. I dont know is it just me

I may be in that position in the near future, and I'm honestly nervous about it. I'm already going over in my head how I'm going to word things.

Have you done it yet or are you going to on Monday? Depending on your job, they may just cut you loose right on the spot.

Took care of it on Friday. Everything went as well as expected no animosity at all

What's slower, Spieth during a televised round, or Major League relief pitchers?

I just don't have enough time right now to practice the amount my skill level requires.

I just don't have enough time right now to practice the amount my skill level requires.
You and me both...I want to improve but until I have the time to put in the practice I'll just have to accept my game and apply a swing "bandaid" here and there when it really goes south.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Your short game was pretty solid last time I saw it T4K. Getting her even more dialed in will keep the scores the same or better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back