What is your go to hype up song?

Hold your head up, by Argent.

Free Ride, by Edgar Winter

Wow, I am really dating myself as an old time rock and roller.....lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Sounds like a Grandaddy track to me! Hope to hear it with you in December man. Congrats again!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Digging My House these days.

'whistle while you work' by the seven dwarfs

Easy... ACDC Thunderstruck live version of course

I don't "hype up" for golf but when I used to play baseball/softball it was a handful of Metallica songs. I still listen to them when I need to zone out or rock out on occasion.

Couple kids from my school turned me on to a hip/hop / rapper guy named Logic. I really only listen to rap when I'm trying to get pumped up before basketball games, but I've started to listen to it on the course too and it gets me going for some long drives haha.

If I'm losing, then I usually pick something that my playing partner doesn't like... one of my buddies hates the white stripes and is a great golfer, so this comes up a lot

But it could be anything... what's that you say??? You hate Iggy Azalea??? you know what time it is... "WHO DAT WHO DAT, I-G-G-Y" (that's only if I really get desperate)

Last weekend as I left my house for the course, Master of Puppets came on the radio. It ended as I parked my car. So I guess my drive is 8 and half minutes long... good song too.

I'm All Out of Love by Air Supply.

As you found out today ping either Pandora west coast rap or gangsta rap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eminem, lose yourself

Bombtrack

But i really like a good grove to get me in a good grove. Something like some Dead, James Brown, Panic, eyc..

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I have a couple...

Biggie and Bone Thugs in Harmony - Notorious Thugs
Joe Budden - All Love Lost Intro (doesn't necessarily get me hype, just gets me in the zone)

Man... so much great music to choose from, can't pick just one, but if I had to put it down to a top 3 it would be...

Black Sabbath - Hand of Doom

Megadeth - Sweating Bullets

Pantera - Cowboys From Hell

Oh man. This list could get long haha but if i had to pick one song it would probably be Cracks by Flux Pavilion

I don't bring anything to listen to when I'm golfing but the song I use when riding my bike is Ted Nugent Stranglehold...

hmmm, depends on my mood. Right now:

Black Skinhead - Kanye

DJ Felli Fel - Get Buck In Here usually seems to get me pretty amped...

Back