What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THPed, watched some dude perfect videos, thought of the ranch for tomorrow

Played 18 this morning and finally getting a chance to THP now.

18 here

eb15db6db88f8f5b4b8cb097d457c1e8.jpg

Played 18 with a buddy to work on our game as we both didn't play great yesterday! I shot 40 points and he shot 39 :D

Last edited:
Played some of the worst golf I have played all year. That said just motivates me more to get out and practice the correct way

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Got to get in 18 on our local county course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18, cleaned up the clubs.

Played 27, played 18 yesterday. Washed the cart afterwards.

Played 18 at the Gauntlet course, WeKoPa Saguaro. Enjoyed the day.
THP'ed.

Played 18 at the Gauntlet course, WeKoPa Saguaro. Enjoyed the day.
THP'ed.

Enjoyed the day hahahahahahaha. I hope I "enjoy" my day when I make a hole-in-one too!!

Played another discouraging round of golf. It's almost like I just picked up a club for the first time. I've seriously regressed, which sucks because I've been putting in a lot of work.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 9 in cold rain. Fun day. We were first on the course today, and pretty much had it to ourselves. I was a bogey machine; first day I can remember in a long time with with no pars. Played with kdog84 a new THP member.

18 with THP'ers, fun as always.

Played 18 with my mini me. Here he is reading the 18th green and still into it, we had a blast today!

Played 18 in day 2 of 2 person best ball tournament. We won the sudden death playoff to win our flight.

I played golf. Finally! It's been 2 months and a 5 week layoff with injury. But dang was it good to be back!

36 holes with thpers

Just some range time

18 with my man T0AD

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So I finally pulled the trigger, or maybe I should say "pin", and I bought a grenade driver. Idk if this is good or bad yet but the range will decide.

Introduced my cousin to golf with THPers. He really enjoyed it. Won't be long before he jumps in

Played 18 today for the first time in a while. Been a lot of 9 hole rounds but not too many 18s it was nice to play a full 18.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Watched some golf and spent time on THP.

I dropped my wedges off at the shop to get loft adjustments made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back