What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

I'm 100 percent a B330 player after last weekend at #THPClubClash, the course time confirmed the changes I've seen for my ball selection in the online fitting tool and I'll be switching to the 330 full time for sure.

Would you consider replacing your gamer with this?

im pretty committed to the b330-RX but if I was somewhere and need balls and couldn't find bridgestone I would play this but not sure it would be my main gamer.

Played the new b330 rxs this morning. Greens were wet so didn't notice spin but the distance was good. I was just really hitting it well today. Shot 35 and 38

Snell My Tour Ball. Same playing characteristics as Pro V1. Awesome ball! I let a guy playing with me use one for his final three holes and he immediately went home and ordered 6 dozen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played the W/S FG Tour ball yesterday. Absolutely kickass ball for me but it particularly shines around the green. Great feel off all the clubs. I thought it may have been a touch spinnier off the driver than the Duo Urethane I've been using lately but I'm guessing there - no real data.

Precept LaddieX, once again. I've tried all the soft offerings and can't see a clear difference. Maybe I'm just not good enough to tell. Even around the green they check well enough or me, provided I do my part in hitting down and through the ball. Obviously urethane covered balls will spin more, but in my experience the cover material doesn't make any appreciable difference if I don't hit it correctly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Yesterday - WS DuoSpin. Solid ball in the wind, good approach shot stopping ability, nice roll out around the green ( not too much).

Today - Callaway ChromeSoft. Long, stops quick in approach shots, nice greenside spin.

I really enjoy hitting irons w these soft compression balls. Makes me feel as if I know how to play!!

Front 9 was Chrome Soft, back 9 was the B-330 RX. Both perform well for me.

Ahh wow! I found a new version of the E6 that I found on the course for the last 3 holes. Never played it before nor had any push to buy any. I will now. Totally loved it. Can't wait to play more with it.

Srixon Soft Feel. Best ball I've played. Fits my swing speed, 90 mph driver - 62 mph 6 iron, feels GREAT off all clubs in the bag, goes like stink and is most enjoyable especially with the $20.00 dozen cost.

I put a sleeve of Callaway Superhot 55 in play, solid ball. About 5 yards longer than the E6 and Q-star of the tee, not as good around the greens as the E6, but performed about the same as the Q-Star in that respect.
Solid ball would play it again.

Dax

2016 B330 like the flight on the driver, and felt good on approach shots it would hit the green an roll out a couple feet.
Like the feel off the putter a little better then the RX.

I bought a dozen of the 2016 Chrome Soft in yellow. Wasn't too sure I would like the yellow but have heard from a few guys that it just seems to grab thier eye more. I liked how easy it was to pick the ball up down the fairway or on the green. Short little chips seemed a bit easier??? I don't know but I was somehow concentrating more. Also low flying little checkers were very easy to play which is no surprise to the CS users. Dicks had them on sale so I bought another 2 dozen. So not only do I really enjoy the newer Chrome Soft but I was really liking the yellow.

I have played the Pro-V1X for the last couple seasons with great success, but noticed that I needed some more spin since I started playing my new Apex Pros with the lower spinning Tour-V shafts, especially out of the rough. I went back to the regular Pro-V and I was ripping the ball back from the fairways and stopping it within a foot or two from the rough. I was surprised it made that much difference.

Played the duo-u today. What an awesome ball. I wish I didn't lose so many balls when I play.

Played 3 balls today: 2016 srixon z-star, Taylormade lethal and 2012 pro v1. Out of all of them the z-star seemed to shine the most especially inside 150 yards. May have to pick up another dozen

Finally got out for my first round of the season. I played with an NXT Tour. I found myself thinking: what ball is similar to an NXT but cheaper?

Played 18 with the Duo U yesterday and it was a solid ball, had a bit of rollout with most of my clubs, a little bit better with my wedges than irons. Soft off the putter, very solid ball

Played 18 today with the E5 and i just love this ball good launch good distance hops and stops and pricepoint is better than duo urethane, i dunno why I try new balls.

Practice 9 with the Duo Spin, still really like that ball. Feels great off of all clubs, not the spinniest around the green regardless of the name but holds greens for a me a lot better than some other low compression balls.

Played 18 with the Duo U yesterday and it was a solid ball, had a bit of rollout with most of my clubs, a little bit better with my wedges than irons. Soft off the putter, very solid ball

Played 18 today with the E5 and i just love this ball good launch good distance hops and stops and pricepoint is better than duo urethane, i dunno why I try new balls.

Interesting on the rollout. I don't recall getting much with my irons even with my 5i I saw similar results on approach shots into greens.

Interesting on the rollout. I don't recall getting much with my irons even with my 5i I saw similar results on approach shots into greens.

Might have been the conditions and my swing too

2016 Chrome Soft. I really like that golf ball.

Played the Supersoft for the first time recently. Good distance, very nice feel and more spin with short irons and wedges than I would have expected. Feels good on the green but seems like it needs a little extra to get going. For $20/dozen it's a great ball to work out your kinks with the first few rounds of the year, at least.

2016 b330 rx. Driver distance was great, same maybe a little longer than other balls. I could not get my irons down I was either flying the greens or hitting the back and bouncing off from 140-150 and out. It did feel really nice though soft and smooth but solid.

Back