How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I'm at a streak of 1, and I'll take it gladly :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting at big ol 0

2 rounds in a row after today.

Had 2 birdies, 2 putt birdie from 45 feet on a par 5 and a 30 foot birdie. Lipped out several.

Hit the 30 straight mark today with 2 birdies. Happy to break that barrier as my last streak ended at 29 in January.

Been a very long time but I'm on the birdie train with 2 today.

I am officially at 1 now with a tap in birdie today.

Had the streak end at 4, but shot year's best 85. I had birdied #18 each round the previous weekend so it was barely hanging on. Worst round of the year had two birdies, oddly.

After my disaster of a round last weekend, I managed to get back on the birdie train this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I had 2 birdies yesterday to start a new streak.

Back to zero after playing RNK in our practice round for the Regional Rivalry. Had some opportunities but couldn't capitalize!!!

With 5 birdies today, I'm at 4 now. Kinda...

I didn't get one in my last 9 but I got one in my first 9 today so if that counts I'm at 4.

If not I'm at 1.
If you play two nine hole rounds, and make a birdie in both, does that count as one or two? I day two.

If they are on separate days. I say go for it and count it for 2.

If they are on separate days. I say go for it and count it for 2.
But of course, if you miss getting one on that second nine, it counts for one haha.

I'm at three in a row now...

After a decent round with no birdies, and a horrible round with no birdies, I finally got back on the board with a mediocre round that at least had 2 birdies. So I'm starting at 1 again.

My 'streak' is at 2 after yesterday. As horrible as my putting is right now, it's appropriate it took a chip-in to convert my lone bird.

My streak is at 2 after yesterday. As horrible as my putting is right now, it's appropriate it took a chip-in to convert my lone bird.
Which hole?

I birdied 2 and 5 yesterday

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Which hole?

I birdied 2 and 5 yesterday

Very nice Shane! I had my best look at #2 yesterday but actually got mine at #14. My GW approach rolled back just past the fringe right/front. Was a straight uphill chip-in, maybe 20 feet? Whenever I looked back behind us, it seemed you were sitting in the fairway with your club-clash F6+ driver.

Very nice Shane! I had my best look at #2 yesterday but actually got mine at #14. My GW approach rolled back just past the fringe right/front. Was a straight uphill chip-in, maybe 20 feet? Whenever I looked back behind us, it seemed you were sitting in the fairway with your club-clash F6+ driver.
Awesome birdy Dan
The F6 plus is a fairway finding machine

Started a new yesterday, 1 in a row!

Up to 5 now!

Back