NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
My propensity for selecting teams that probably don't have the best chance to win but would make things far more entertaining cost me again this year.

Stupid Florida being stupid Florida.

My propensity for selecting teams that probably don't have the best chance to win but would make things far more entertaining cost me again this year.

Stupid Florida being stupid Florida.

I'm with you, I usually fill out brackets with what I wish would happen insteand of what I think will happen

Hawks and Blues tonight. So many story lines. Hitchcock's record is awful in games 4-7. Q's is great. I'm hoping the Crawford stands tall in the 1st and the Hawks cruise to a solid victory...Although I'll take a victory any way we can get it.

I'm with you, I usually fill out brackets with what I wish would happen insteand of what I think will happen

I went pretty 'what I thought' first round, and then just saw teams that would bore me to move on hahahaha.. Refused to pick them.

I picked who I wanted to win but Florida and Nashville cost me. I need the Blues to win tonight or I'm screwed.

Caps and Bolts in the East for me. Things are setting up nicely for that situation

Hawks and Blues tonight. So many story lines. Hitchcock's record is awful in games 4-7. Q's is great. I'm hoping the Crawford stands tall in the 1st and the Hawks cruise to a solid victory...Although I'll take a victory any way we can get it.

I just want them to continue to beat each other up and maybe play a few OT periods to end the series tonight. :D I have ulterior motives behind that thought.

I'm torn on who the Stars should face. Stars have played the hawks well this year and I can't help but think that they are going to hit that wall at some point just because they have played so many games going back to last years run. But they have a ton of talent on that team to maybe get past that. Blues - they are big and fast and would push the Stars around. If they got past this game tonight I could see them making a run to the finals. Either way gonna be a fun round 2 (I hope!)

Hey Crest ... that's one series down, another to go. You are getting closer to that trip my way to the Man Cave and a round of golf at Raspberry. You better start making plans!

Hey Crest ... that's one series down, another to go. You are getting closer to that trip my way to the Man Cave and a round of golf at Raspberry. You better start making plans!

Awesome! Now I am getting really nervous hahha

We were talking about Raspberry after the round on Saturday, we need to make that happen.

Ok, is Moose up for an avatar this week? Lets see it so I can get this over with....

Well it was fun while it lasted. I think the pigtails are coming back. Lol.

Here you go, Crest...I missed this one :)

latest

Ugh here you go Moose... Last week finally!!!!

I always love seeing the pigtails. Hahaha

You all suck...

Feel the rhythm.

The guys who post in this thread often always seem to have the best avi's on the forum.

Haha I tend to agree on that looking at them

Haha I tend to agree on that looking at them

I think you need to change yours. It's too small and they have been eliminated. I recommend this one.

I think you need to change yours. It's too small and they have been eliminated. I recommend this one.

Haha nah I'm good, just because they're eliminated doesn't mean the 25 straight isn't still true...

Haha nah I'm good, just because they're eliminated doesn't mean the 25 straight isn't still true...

It's still small and yes size matters.

I just spit out my coffee. Didn't see that coming. Well played sir. Hahaha
Haha it always makes me laugh when I see it so I want to see it more often...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back