2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

9:28am
cbaker2882
wyzyguy
Robozeo
hickerad

This group has to do something game wise. 2 v 2 best ball? Alt shot? Pumped for this grouping though!

I am down for what ever.

Is anyone going to be playing anywhere on Friday?

I will be the 4th. What time.

So long as it involves playing our own ball I am up for anything for our PM round! I think the other 2 guys in our group are doing a call-out though.
I'm sure we could do something. if not, No worries.

9:28am
cbaker2882
wyzyguy
Robozeo
hickerad

This group has to do something game wise. 2 v 2 best ball? Alt shot? Pumped for this grouping though!

I am down for what ever.

I say we should come up with something. I would say that we should play our ball all the way through each hole. So best ball or another format that would allow for that would be good.

I say we should come up with something. I would say that we should play our ball all the way through each hole. So best ball or another format that would allow for that would be good.

I agree, just threw alt shot out there for the hell of it. 2v2 best ball match or stroke play would be my choice.

Tee time is set at 1:30
caught word that Boulder recently punched the greens and as of last wednesday they were still real bumpy. They may be fine by this friday especially with the warmer weather, but definitely something i would call about and see if they can get you guys a better rate because of it.

Ok fellas just got off the phone with Sweetbriar. Im going to get there a little early (probably around 7:00am) and make sure carts are set up and the range is set up with as many available spots as we can. We just had a drop out but it was someone in the last groups so i wont change groups up. Im not expecting everyone to get there as early as me, but I ask that you all get to the course by at least 8:00am that way we can all be checked in and I can verify with the starter on both courses that everyones here. Starters for both courses will have a copy of the tee sheet and ill make sure each cart has one too so the transition between rounds goes smooth. If you cant make it there that early just PM me ahead of time. 6 more days!

Be there by 8:00 am?! I don't go to bed until 6:30 am…

Phil, it can't be said enough, thanks for putting all this together. I know it's a ton of work.

Be there by 8:00 am?! I don't go to bed until 6:30 am…

Phil, it can't be said enough, thanks for putting all this together. I know it's a ton of work.

You sleep????

caught word that Boulder recently punched the greens and as of last wednesday they were still real bumpy. They may be fine by this friday especially with the warmer weather, but definitely something i would call about and see if they can get you guys a better rate because of it.

Really? It says on their website they punch them May 2. its only $40 right now

Really? It says on their website they punch them May 2. its only $40 right now

Buddy at work was there last week and said they were punched. It's worth calling and asking

Buddy at work was there last week and said they were punched. It's worth calling and asking

Ok thanks. I will call just to find out, but I'm still going, I doubt I'll be in the area again till June.

I'm gonna leave my house at about 5 AM which I think should get me there around 730 or so. Once I'm there I'll be glad to help you with anything you need for set up.

Mrs V is gonna be laying a few yards of mulch tomorrow to prepare for you fools. I apologize in advance if it smells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrs V is gonna be laying a few yards of mulch tomorrow to prepare for you fools. I apologize in advance if it smells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll have 30 dudes in your backyard. The mulch will probably be refreshing.

This weekend is going to be a blast! Cant wait for it to get here. Get to meet quite a few guys I haven't yet and see a lot that I haven't seen in awhile. Thank you Philly For organizing this man!

Back