2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

I am getting pretty pumped up for this. Someone is going to get a hole in one, I feel it.

That would be awesome to have happen at this!

That would also be expensive

Well if it does happen (and I hope it doesn't happen to me) I'll be the cheap date and order a coke.

the rest of you can order the top shelf stuff, well unless it does happen to me and then we'll you all have to share a can.

I hope it happens to someone it would be an awesome memorie

Slight change to the groups with a couple drops and one addition

A little Ohio vs Michigan in our afternoon group going on

Looking forward to meeting everyone and playing these great courses.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just over a week out from this gathering! Hope everyone is ready for a lot of golf and a lot of fun. this thing was a blast last year and I can't wait for round 2.

I'll be bringing the ibuprofen!

Just over a week out from this gathering! Hope everyone is ready for a lot of golf and a lot of fun. this thing was a blast last year and I can't wait for round 2.

I'll be bringing the ibuprofen!
Ibuprofen before, during, and after.

The kid (xhail) and I have family trophy on the line, so of you who are playing with him make sure he doesn't cheat me! ??

Ibuprofen = vodka right?

The kid (xhail) and I have family trophy on the line, so of you who are playing with him make sure he doesn't cheat me! ??

20 bucks and I run over his ball woth my cart.

I also respond to bloody marys

I like crown

I hope this place has dried out since the last time I was there....

I hope this place has dried out since the last time I was there....

It wasn't bad at all last weekend. They had just let carts out on the legacy course and we're keeping carts off sweetbriar for another week. The fairways and greens were in really good shape though and they don't aerate in the spring so the greens will be great

It wasn't bad at all last weekend. They had just let carts out on the legacy course and we're keeping carts off sweetbriar for another week. The fairways and greens were in really good shape though and they don't aerate in the spring so the greens will be great

Just getting carts on...?

#EverHearOfDrainageTile

Back