What is your go to hype up song?

Here comes the boom - POD

The intro to For Those About To Rock, We Salute You. The rest of the song is good too, but the intro is straight adrenaline fueling.

I always love Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie

Though most don't like it...

Hall of Fame by The Script is a good one! Not only does it remind me of The Grandaddy, but it also has a good message.

Though most don't like it...

Hall of Fame by The Script is a good one! Not only does it remind me of The Grandaddy, but it also has a good message.

Big fan of that song

This is a little non-traditional, but listen to this one all the way through. It was in an awesome Nike commercial a couple of years ago, now it's a staple of my workout playlist.

I don't know that I really have a hype up song, but someone played this one day at the course and it seemed to work really well. Maybe it was the beat. Yes it was a long time ago.

I don't listen to music while playing but always have something cranking on the way to the course, of course it varies with my mood. here's a few standbys:

[video=youtube;EkwD5rQ-_d4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkwD5rQ-_d4[/video]
Drive-By Truckers

:clapp::clapp:

Any Linkin Park gets me going

Oh man, so many good ones. None of these would I listen to before golf, I'd probably slice my first few swings from the energy!

LL Cool J, Mama Said Knock You Out
Spoiler

White Stripes, Seven Nation Army
Spoiler

50 Cent, In Da Club
Spoiler

Beastie Boys, So What Chu Want
Spoiler

....and as much as knucklehead this dude is, I still love this collaboration with Daft Punk:
Spoiler

Power is also a killer hype song.

Honestly, I could go on for a while.

Hard to pick just one!

Guns n Roses - Welcome to the Jungle (just the intro)
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Pantera - Cowboys from Hell
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Godsmack - Cryin like a b*tch

I dont generally listen to music when I play golf. But I am a poker player and have a go to superstition that I have noticed has worked when I am either down a bit or when I havent been getting hands. I turn on my playlist and start with all the old 50 cent songs starting with "my buddy". After listening to about 5 or so songs I immediately change to Slipknot which is by far my favorite band of all time! I just works!

Any Linkin Park gets me going
I like Lincoln park a lot...also a big fan of Fort Minor!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This one never lets me down no matter how I'm feeling................

Ted Neugent stranglehold really loosens me up

Feel good song:
[video=youtube;I-h4A7bF8wQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-h4A7bF8wQ[/video]

Get after it! (man pig song lol...NSFW!)

How has Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone not been mentioned? I'm disappointed.

There's a difference between hype-up and psych-out.

Back in the day, hype was Metallica (anything off of 'Metallica' but mostly 'Enter Sandman'), the first five tracks of 311 - 311, if we wanted rap it was definitely Westside Connection - Bow Down. There was also European metal, Rhapsody for speed metal, and Nordic groups (mainly Finnish and Swedish) for death metal (Finntroll, Nightwish, Seance).

For psych-out we went the total opposite direction...ABBA - Dancing Queen, Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive, Weathergirls - It's Raining Men, Chaka Khan - I'm Every Woman. Something about seeing a bunch of dudes wearing spandex body suits rocking out to those songs really threw people off... :bananadance:

For golf I usually like to mellow out and as such will listen to reggae or other chill music. For the course some Steel Pulse, Dirty Heads, Ben Harper, Black Keys, Alabama Shakes etc

For getting pumped up I like to rock with anything from RATM, Muse, Thrice, things like that. Then again some underground hip hop always gets me in a good mood.

My woman from Tokyo...Deep Purple

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back